Finding hope in dark times

2 minutes ago, Yodaxrp said:

Hehehe, have had to smile at the first part of your reply. Honestly appreciate more bg123 than "the beard". Consider also that the symbol $ is used for a lot of currencies around the world, so he was perhaps meaning 589 dollars of Zimbawe.:P

Again hope you're correct, but after 1.5y in xrp the credit of ripple's exec here is finished. Time to deliver for them, not to further promise

I ask him if I can or may place some screenshots of the documents. but I can't promise it. give me a few days...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we were to break through current bear market lows (.24xx back in late summer 2018), and plumb new depths, I think Ripple will continue to plot forward toward the execution of their business plan ju

Sell, trade, or wait. All of those options might make you rich or insolvent. I recommend fine whisky.

I can only say patience, I don't want to be put away like a bearableguy123. I know from a reliable source that a number of European banks are seriously sitting around the table for using xrp. and beli

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Sepp said:

I ask him if I can or may place some screenshots of the documents. but I can't promise it. give me a few days...

Thanks! Not necessary, don't put yourself in an uncomfortable position because of this! Just interested if you have an approx time frame for the start of xrp use by these banks.

30 minutes ago, Yodaxrp said:

Thanks! Not necessary, don't put yourself in an uncomfortable position because of this! Just interested if you have an approx time frame for the start of xrp use by these banks.

a number of names that came by, hsbc, ubs, xoom, (german bank) ABN. (Dutch) 

i have No timeframe 

7 minutes ago, Sepp said:

a number of names that came by, hsbc, ubs, xoom, (german bank) ABN. (Dutch) 

i have No timeframe 

UBS already on xcurrent, but SE declared they'll never use xrp. They wanted to develop an own coin, but have no further infos at the moment. Anyway what SE told to the media could just be a speculation dumper.

For the first time in a long time I am starting to feel this XRP investment may end up in disaster. I was so close to my cost price and then all of a sudden it’s gone back to down 50% again. 
May get out and sell the lot when it reaches 70c again........

Better ask hubby first
1 hour ago, ripplewaytogo said:

For the first time in a long time I am starting to feel this XRP investment may end up in disaster. I was so close to my cost price and then all of a sudden it’s gone back to down 50% again. 

May get out and sell the lot when it reaches 70c again........

what makes you think xrp will hit .70 cents again? :lol:

1 hour ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Don’t need to, he is certain I have made a lemon by investing in this thing..........

You can't really blame him. The current crypto landscape looks pretty much exactly like a lemon at the moment. If it looks like a lemon, smells like a lemon, tastes like a lemon, then it's probably a lemon.

4 minutes ago, DebbieDowner said:

You can't really blame him. The current crypto landscape looks pretty much exactly like a lemon at the moment. If it looks like a lemon, smells like a lemon, tastes like a lemon, then it's probably a lemon.

The crypto landscape has looked bleak many times before, just like a deciduous tree in Winter.

I don't frequent the T&PS much anymore but I like the thread title on this topic.

I'm not giving out hope but what I've been doing is still putting in my monthly buys, dabbling with a play stash and making some speculative purchases like BTR (which payed off nicely). I've been doing this, not hoping for more, but to bring my cash out price closer. I'm still only putting in what I can afford to lose. Keep an eye out for some low capped coins you could chuck a small amount at. You never know, one may pay off.

Hope that helps somebody.

2 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Don’t need to, he is certain I have made a lemon by investing in this thing..........

Only 3 and half years to go and I am getting bit annoyed with all these silly prices.....

Glad to see you have 3 years to go. If you believe it’s a lemon today and you cash out you may have simply initiated the creation of bitter lemonade. In three years you at least allow yourself to be proven correct. I would love to see you be correct.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.