Finding hope in dark times

Can someone give me legitimate hope in these dark times?

I am convinced that SBI will be delayed again. I don't like listening to the YouTubers (Cobb, Eri, etc). 

Are we all just waiting for MoneyGram to start at this point? 

Bitcoin will have to reach ATH, until we see XRP at $1. And we probably won't see BTC ATH for months.

Is there anything else that I am missing? Will PolySign finally be revealed soon? Does anyone know?

No hope. But here’s some reality. Xrp is .30 cents. Great news is it can’t go down much more....if it does, xrp is done. If it stays where it’s at, then just tell yourself another 3-5 years. 

At the end of the day, we all put some money in hoping we will get a great return. Times like this, all you can do is just sell yourself on something that makes you believe.

So take a chart, run a random line pointing towards the sky and tell yourself it’s gonna go to the moon! Or read about these amazing banks and how much money they transfer per day. If that fails, just go back to this forum and read some hopium.

Unless it folds like bitconnect, there’s always the next day to hope for some huge return.

2 minutes ago, CryptoBoiler said:

No hope. But here’s some reality. Xrp is .30 cents. Great news is it can’t go down much more....if it does, xrp is done. If it stays where it’s at, then just tell yourself another 3-5 years. 

At the end of the day, we all put some money in hoping we will get a great return. Times like this, all you can do is just sell yourself on something that makes you believe.

So take a chart, run a random line pointing towards the sky and tell yourself it’s gonna go to the moon! Or read about these amazing banks and how much money they transfer per day. If that fails, just go back to this forum and read some hopium.

Unless it folds like bitconnect, there’s always the next day to hope for some huge return.

It's 0.29 now

2 hours ago, RippleFan4124 said:

Can someone give me legitimate hope in these dark times?

I am convinced that SBI will be delayed again. I don't like listening to the YouTubers (Cobb, Eri, etc). 

Are we all just waiting for MoneyGram to start at this point? 

Bitcoin will have to reach ATH, until we see XRP at $1. And we probably won't see BTC ATH for months.

Is there anything else that I am missing? Will PolySign finally be revealed soon? Does anyone know?

MoneyGram will take quite some time to see some meaningful result.

There is really no bad news either, other than the price keeps going down.

Super relevant lyrics attached.

599382EA-C8E5-421E-9124-B2461A769289.jpeg

Here is your hope, best news ever!!!

I've been waiting for this for a whole year!

The resistance of central bankers to the libra, however, appears to be high. On Friday, US President Trump also turned out to be skeptical. He tweeted that "Facebook must apply for a banking license," and that the value of crypto coins is "air-based." Incl BTC.  

xrp is embraced by banks, Investments shall now go for safety and embrace massive ripple, mark my words!!! 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Yodaxrp said:

Are you so sure... If you say Ripple is embraced by banks I could agree, but still waiting for the dozens of banks using xrp in 2019... Time will tell.

Are you so sure... yup!!!

26 minutes ago, Yodaxrp said:

Hope you're right, but untill I do not see the corresponding daily volume of payments still skeptical.

I can only say patience, I don't want to be put away like a bearableguy123. I know from a reliable source that a number of European banks are seriously sitting around the table for using xrp. and believe me, this is not nonsense, I have been able to view various papers and e-mails from my client.

2 minutes ago, Sepp said:

I can only say patience, I don't want to be put away like a bearableguy123. I know from a reliable source that a number of European banks are seriously sitting around the table for using xrp. and believe me, this is not nonsense, I have been able to view various papers and e-mails from my client.

Hehehe, have had to smile at the first part of your reply. Honestly appreciate more bg123 than "the beard". Consider also that the symbol $ is used for a lot of currencies around the world, so he was perhaps meaning 589 dollars of Zimbawe.:P

Again hope you're correct, but after 1.5y in xrp the credit of ripple's exec here is finished. Time to deliver for them, not to further promise