Jump to content

XRP Roundup - Why I am buying


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Staigera said:

I'm not at all  at capitulation level despite I invested huge amounts of money in this black hole. I have been husseling and grinding threw out the year and almost gained my investment back. Instead of being here talking about this nonsense 24/7.

Me and plenty of other bro's here are tired of ppl talking like they can predict the future or think they know which way xrp is going price wise.

I have seen it so many times that it became fcking irritating. To see ppl like you defend their presious investment thinking it's a closed deal with their " it's a long term investment bla bla bla.

Man get the hell out of here everyone thought we would be around atleast 1 $ by now xrp is just garbage.

If I invested what I did in xrp around 50 cents in btc around that time at 5k I would have made around  $120k profit. But like I said I'm not dependent on this crypto **** I'm getting my wealth from getting my sh!t together in real life. It's just frustrating to see that all that money was wasted on this garbage asset. Now it's just waiting to see if there will be a rise or that it's just a sinking ship.

 

I totally understand your views, and sympathise with them. You sound like you're not gonna sell even if the price goes much lower, which is also my attitude.

However, you wanna make sure  that if it does go up, you won't sell too early! Because it sounds like you've lost a lot of faith in your investment now, and if it came back to break even or, say, a 25% profit, you'd think about selling it all off in a rush to be done with it.

All I'm saying is, have a long term plan and stick with it, and please don't let short term emotions get the better of you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Staigera said:

I'm not at all  at capitulation level despite I invested huge amounts of money in this black hole. I have been husseling and grinding threw out the year and almost gained my investment back. Instead of being here talking about this nonsense 24/7.

Me and plenty of other bro's here are tired of ppl talking like they can predict the future or think they know which way xrp is going price wise.

I have seen it so many times that it became fcking irritating. To see ppl like you defend their presious investment thinking it's a closed deal with their " it's a long term investment bla bla bla.

Man get the hell out of here everyone thought we would be around atleast 1 $ by now xrp is just garbage.

If I invested what I did in xrp around 50 cents in btc around that time at 5k I would have made around  $120k profit. But like I said I'm not dependent on this crypto **** I'm getting my wealth from getting my sh!t together in real life. It's just frustrating to see that all that money was wasted on this garbage asset. Now it's just waiting to see if there will be a rise or that it's just a sinking ship.

 

There is a lot of new money flowing into XRP but it has been soaked up by large scale whale selling

So far we know of the following whales who have been selling

Jed: seems to have stopped for a while and limited to low level daily allowance (5 billion left)

Clover: Selling at a steady rate (under 1 billion left)

Charities: No evidence but a reasonable expectation (?)

Chris Larsen: (9.5 Bilion )

Ripple Programatic

Arthur Britto (1Billion) might also be selling?

If this is a complete picture (a big if) the taps can be mostly turned off by Ripple and XRP will rise rapidly in price.  It looks as if the price is under the control of Ripple.

Ripple have said that the price of XRP will have to rise to provide liquidity for XRapid.  

On a personal note I am really disappointed with the sneaky way CL has been selling huge numbers of XRP since March 2018.  My estimation of his honesty has taken a knock.  This aside I think Ripple/XRP are playing a perfect game and that XRP is not garbage on a sinking ship.  A lot of new money is flowing into XRP, new accounts are opening but the inflow of money not showing in the market cap figures (yet).

D-wTo-4W4AI9rzp.png:large

 

 

 

Edited by Julian_Williams
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, djdhrubs said:

I totally understand your views, and sympathise with them. You sound like you're not gonna sell even if the price goes much lower, which is also my attitude.

However, you wanna make sure  that if it does go up, you won't sell too early! Because it sounds like you've lost a lot of faith in your investment now, and if it came back to break even or, say, a 25% profit, you'd think about selling it all off in a rush to be done with it.

All I'm saying is, have a long term plan and stick with it, and please don't let short term emotions get the better of you.

I have a sell plan, just need the price to match it ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Doubletap said:

What about the massive number of investors wanting out going forwards ? Just looking to break even or near to it . I think the sheer number that exist and people wanting out of this **** investment scam. CL needs jail time.

I expect lots of people were waiting to get out of BTC after the Cryptic winter.  They have to be worked through.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

There is a lot of new money flowing into XRP but it has been soaked up by large scale whale selling

So far we know of the following whales who have been selling

Jed: seems to have stopped for a while and limited to low level daily allowance (5 billion left)

Clover: Selling at a steady rate (under 1 billion left)

Charities: No evidence but a reasonable expectation (?)

Chris Larsen: (9.5 Bilion )

Ripple Programatic

Arthur Britto (1Billion) might also be selling?

If this is a complete picture (a big if) the taps can be mostly turned off by Ripple and XRP will rise rapidly in price.  It looks as if the price is under the control of Ripple.

Ripple have said that the price of XRP will have to rise to provide liquidity for XRapid.  

On a personal note I am really disappointed with the sneaky way CL has been selling huge numbers of XRP since March 2018.  My estimation of his honesty has taken a knock.  This aside I think Ripple/XRP are playing a perfect game and that XRP is not garbage on a sinking ship.  A lot of new money is flowing into XRP, new accounts are opening but the inflow of money not showing in the market cap figures (yet).

D-wTo-4W4AI9rzp.png:large

 

 

 

That's a lot of billions. And those are the ones we just know about like clover just came out of no where. Plus all the whales that got in early. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Staigera said:

That's a lot of billions. And those are the ones we just know about like clover just came out of no where. Plus all the whales that got in early.

The situation with Bitcoin is worse...Ripple biggest players are mostly involved in seeing the success of the project through, the Bitcoin whales have no long term interest in the health of the Bitcoin community.  But you must make your judgements and sell if you think XRP is a loser.

voronoi-bitcoin_2-7b4d.png

Edited by Julian_Williams
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2019 at 11:37 PM, bryce said:

We should see a strong bounce here, or a dip under then back up.

will we push up through this chop zone, or pull back.

 

I really dont mean any offence but can you not see how completely ridiculous it sounds when people say things like this.

This forum, Twitter, everywhere...filled with chart gurus - yet none of them consistently right. I mean its not hard when you only have to be right at either up or down. None of them seeming to make much money from it apart from getting chumps to follow their BS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

Jed: seems to have stopped for a while and limited to low level daily allowance (5 billion left)

Clover: Selling at a steady rate (under 1 billion left)

Charities: No evidence but a reasonable expectation (?)

Chris Larsen: (9.5 Bilion )

Ripple Programatic

Arthur Britto (1Billion) might also be selling?

I have no issues with Ripple and the escrowed Billions but i find it really do find it staggering that anyone (no matter how big their initial role was) was ever given such a huge chunk of the total supply.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/15/2019 at 10:45 PM, Dinoizzy said:

I really dont mean any offence but can you not see how completely ridiculous it sounds when people say things like this.

This forum, Twitter, everywhere...filled with chart gurus - yet none of them consistently right. I mean its not hard when you only have to be right at either up or down. None of them seeming to make much money from it apart from getting chumps to follow their BS.

No offence taken Donoizzy, let me try and clarify. I understand the language when taken out of context would appear vague.

The full sentence was We look to be heading down to the long term bear reversal line, which I peg at around 43c AUD, this is concerning, but not surprising. We should see a strong bounce here, or a dip under then back up. I am buying.

What this means : We are approaching a level of support that is long term, and is respected by the market (bots, day traders, TAs) and therefore we will see a reaction at that point. A strong bounce means we touch that support line and bounce of, as happened, I bought as I planned and made 5% within a a few hours.

image.thumb.png.0363ab01846febc0679d0d16132bfc33.png

The reference to the "dip back under than back up" is when the sell pressure pushes down through that long term support, an over reaction, then it pulls back up to respect the long term trend, the same outcome of support, but the buying opportunity is better, if you willing to "catch the falling knife". I explained the scenario in which would would dip back under is relative to the BTC sell off, which brings us to the next sentence.

Correlating with the BTC/USD chart, we are at a decision point with BTC, will we push up through this chop zone, or pull back. I am betting on BTC pulling back to 9k USD before it runs again. This will drag XRP down, likely below the long term support momentarily. This is where I will buy, hopefully around 36-38c AUD.

image.thumb.png.a5a092f10afa098cceb5f9a2a38ad9fd.png

The Chop Zone here refers to when the market is going back and forth with indecision about pushing up to the next resistance level. You can see the run up to this price range was all green, no indecision or resistance, then it reached a slower point, breaking the parabolic trend. This is an indicator that the market does not necessarily have the momentum to go through this point.

BTC was at 11200 USD when I posted, it pulled back to under 10K since then and bounced back up again. So this sell off was anticipated, but the depth of it is unknown. I added this BTC reference chart to indicate, if the sell off continues to 9K (which I still think is a possibility) then the reaction in the XRP chart will be to fall under the support line of 43c AUD and then bounce back up to observe the long term trend.

I understand that those sentences out of context seem like a win win, but I was quite specific in the target buy range, which I executed and made profit on, and that BTC would pull back considerably. Both of these outcomes played out. The general message here was : 43c AUD is a strong support, I would be safe buying at or under this point knowing that the general support line is in play for nearly 1 year and it should return there and above.

Now this is all is fairly educated decisions which can be over ridden by fundamentals and market news like Coinbase, Exchange Hacking, change in rulings, the infamous Chinese New Year haha etc etc. That's the bit I think people miss, always watch the fundamentals too, that's what make things unpredictable compared to the day to day trading which the bots run through. TA is great when the market is plodding along, but some external factor can destroy it through a pump or dump. That is fine, understand what it's good for, and watch closely.

Also, I would like to point out we just had the US goverment make a statement about regulation, Moneygram and SEC progress, being very specific about Ripple, read more here: https://thexrpdaily.com/index.php/2019/07/15/brad-garlinghouse-personally-speaks-to-mnuchin-press-conference-is-trending/

I don't just use TA to make decisions, there is the fundamentals aspect of this too, which I am following closely and provided commentary. But to disregard TA I think is insanity, every trading bot is programmed on past market behaviour, which is price action. This is the reason Fib Retracements and support/resistance trends work, because the majority of trading is done by bots respecting those patterns.

TA is good for understanding short term price actions for sell and entry points, and knowing when breakouts are going to occur. Longer term, it is good for knowing if we are in a bull or bear situation, which was the intention of my original post, to show the long term support line and see that we are going up, even if it feels like we are going down.

I think the general "TA is stupid, I hate charts" mentality is ridiculous. Both @Staigera and @Xrpforme called out my post as "stupid" because it had TA in it, and is invalid. This is such a blind, regurgitated attitude by people who do not understand it, and where it should be applied. There is no way an investor with your retirement funds, a stock broker, a crypto trader does not look at past price action to make decisions, other wise it's literally a "buy here, I wonder if it goes up". Over and over again TA has helped me make better decisions on when to buy and when to sell.

Edited by bryce
Had more coffee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Staigera said:

So in your eyes XRP is not sepculative? Let me respond to that with a mature answer you seek from me.

Wahahahhahahahahahhaha

P.S I see you again after sec clarified what ever they need to and we are still around 0.5 cents.

@Staigera Obviously you don't have the capacity to actually respond like an adult, so let's just check in when the SEC clarity comes out?

0.5 cents is a long way down, and we just had the US government talking about cryptos again. Good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, bryce said:

This is such a blind, regurgitated attitude by people who do not understand it, and where it should be applied. There is no way an investor with your retirement funds, a stock broker, a crypto trader does not look at past price action to make decisions, other wise it's literally a "buy here, I wonder if it goes up".

You can look at the charts all you want. It's always a 50/50 I have read so many times pages full of ppl explaining why it should go down in the next day hour minute etc and then a 180 hapend and it went the other way.

:O but how?

You can justify your buys all you want but the smartest sentence I agreed with in your post was the one I bolded. 

And we'll be in touch after sec clarified it and we are still around 0.5 cents but hey don't come up with crap like "but we need to still wait for this and for that if the price is still at 0.5 okey.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 11:32 PM, Staigera said:

I'm not at all  at capitulation level despite I invested huge amounts of money in this black hole. I have been husseling and grinding threw out the year and almost gained my investment back. Instead of being here talking about this nonsense 24/7.

Me and plenty of other bro's here are tired of ppl talking like they can predict the future or think they know which way xrp is going price wise.

I have seen it so many times that it became fcking irritating. To see ppl like you defend their presious investment thinking it's a closed deal with their " it's a long term investment bla bla bla.

Man get the hell out of here everyone thought we would be around atleast 1 $ by now xrp is just garbage.

If I invested what I did in xrp around 50 cents in btc around that time at 5k I would have made around  $120k profit. But like I said I'm not dependent on this crypto **** I'm getting my wealth from getting my sh!t together in real life. It's just frustrating to see that all that money was wasted on this garbage asset. Now it's just waiting to see if there will be a rise or that it's just a sinking ship.

 

This post should be saved and sent out to every member of this forum in five years time. Staigera will either be a laughingstock or a genius.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.