Just now, Hodor said:

No idea what you mean here - care to elaborate?

The price.

The scale and size of what Ripple as a company has taken on is so vast, that the actual use of XRP is so far off that it will take 10 years to see any strong growth in price.Β 

7 minutes ago, T800 said:

the actual use of XRP is so far off that it will take 10 years to see any strong growth in price.Β 

So why are you here then? :JC_thinking:Β  Are you planning on tracking your investment steadily on a forum for the next ten years?Β 

5 minutes ago, Hodor said:

So why are you here then? :JC_thinking:Β  Are you planning on tracking your investment steadily on a forum for the next ten years?Β 

haha what ever, good luck in you're investment.Β 

1 hour ago, T800 said:

Not trying to be funny, just responding with an honest question, which assumes you were being honest.Β 

Was that not the case?Β  Feel free to elaborate a bit.Β  Get it out of your system. Β 

3 hours ago, T800 said:

Are you sure you are not frustrated? It appears you are venting here.
If you are in doubt, you should reconsider. Put all the pros and cons next to each other and act accordingly. Always follow your own verdict, even if it isn't the outcome you'd expect.Β 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, T800 said:

Hmmm, let's see what compounding interest would do as compared to an "investment" in xrp. Β The "sevens and tens" rule of thumb is that with a 7% interest return on your money, and with compounding,Β it takes 10 years to double. (or only 7yrs at 10%)Β So at around .35Β’ currently, in ten years, if xrp "only" reaches $10, you would've doubled your money more than 4x. Tell me how many investments into treasuries and bonds are even close to paying out 7% - yeah - I'll wait, as I'm pretty confident that critical thinking doesn't pair well with your chosen avatar.Β 

Edited by WuWei

Thanks for another level headed summary of this weeks progress, Hodor.Β  Just now XRPChat seems to be going through a phase of nervous breakdown .Β  The roll out of the Internet of Value is taking second place to a morbid infatuation with theories that link XRP price performance and dumping.Β  Big stories like DMM and the building of connections between the Bank of Japan and ECB are scarcely commented upon.

Looking forward to Q2 report.

Β 

5 hours ago, Hodor said:

No idea what you mean here - care to elaborate?

Just a troll @HodorΒ , I bet my left ball bag ( it ) doesn't even hold XRP , just Kyle Reese it's ar*e and push the ignore button. There's plenty of them ATM rearing their ugly heads in the forum.Β 

I'll be reading your blog shortly with aΒ :JC_coffee2:Β , thanks in advance.Β 

Thanks Hodor, I am always amazed about the different stories you find on XRP.Β 

Also: I kinda wish the forum could get back to the state it was in in 2017. Lately its all about "iS rIpPlE A pOnZi ScEmE?!?" and "BrAd lIeD tO mE, wHy Am i NoT RiCh YeT?" If I was wearing my tinfoil hat, I would say it feels like a coordinated attack on this forum, to water down the tightly packed richness of information it once had. Thanks for continuously adding salt to that soup!Β 

12 hours ago, Muellhart said:

Thanks Hodor, I am always amazed about the different stories you find on XRP.Β 

Also: I kinda wish the forum could get back to the state it was in in 2017. Lately its all about "iS rIpPlE A pOnZi ScEmE?!?" and "BrAd lIeD tO mE, wHy Am i NoT RiCh YeT?" If I was wearing my tinfoil hat, I would say it feels like a coordinated attack on this forum, to water down the tightly packed richness of information it once had. Thanks for continuously adding salt to that soup!Β 

Sorry man, but it isn't. It's the same thing that happened to the 'default' subreddits on Reddit. The larger the size, the lower the quality. The truth is that XRP pulled in a lot of clueless people around late 2017 and in 2018 who are now finding out that following conspiracy theories is not really a sane thing to do.Β  Others simply never understood what this is about and simply jumped the rocket and are now panicking.

Time will purge them all. It is time for sacrifice.Β