Xill

Can XRP be a ponzi?

It's funny how price can twist people perception of xrp despite being in a better situation than during its ATH for news and utilisation of xrp. You should be more focused on how the xrp ecosystem is being built the rest will follow.

On 7/14/2019 at 4:36 PM, Doubletap said:

Have a look at this flow chart business model , not quite a ponzi layout but makes their dealings look suss. 

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2019/03/01/is-ripple-a-scam/amp/

A flow chart that starts with the words “issue worthless XRP token” doesn’t strike me as being too objective.  Just sayin’

14 hours ago, sharpn said:

It's funny how price can twist people perception of xrp despite being in a better situation than during its ATH for news and utilisation of xrp. You should be more focused on how the xrp ecosystem is being built the rest will follow.

Hear, hear... are we really going to get our panties in a knot about this relatively small drop in price, after all the hard work that Ripple is doing to move their project(s) forward? IMO incredible progress is being made, and not only are they giving to charity, but I would say that they are being charitable to the buying public, selling their zerps to us at such low prices.

I mean really, would you rather that they held on to them and then "dumped" their XRP at higher prices? What on earth would you have to say about them then? The XRP needs to get out into circulation and the quicker the better. IMO this is a tempest in a teapot. We may all want to cool our jets and get some perspective.

54 minutes ago, GiddyUp said:

Hear, hear... are we really going to get our panties in a knot about this relatively small drop in price, after all the hard work that Ripple is doing to move their project(s) forward? IMO incredible progress is being made, and not only are they giving to charity, but I would say that they are being charitable to the buying public, selling their zerps to us at such low prices.

I mean really, would you rather that they held on to them and then "dumped" their XRP at higher prices? What on earth would you have to say about them then? The XRP needs to get out into circulation and the quicker the better. IMO this is a tempest in a teapot. We may all want to cool our jets and get some perspective.

Definitly sad... I have my jets so cooleded in the last 1.5y that they're almost frozen!:rolleyes:

6 hours ago, GiddyUp said:

, but I would say that they are being charitable to the buying public, selling their zerps to us at such low prices.

What kind of mental gymnastics is this? If another coin founder started dumping their coins at such "low prices" people here would call it an exit scam but since it's ripple they are being "charitable". Dafaq

There's such hype and hopium in the XRP community that nothing can be bad for some people. But there is a chance that Ripple is successful and XRP is not. People just don't really consider that.

Ripple the company is essentially using their XRP stash as their VC money.  They’ve got so much XRP, they could care less if it increases in value, as it’s worth so much already at .2-.3c range. At the end of the day, if XRP token isn’t used for whatever reason, Ripple the company can continue to be very successful due to their technology and software, which is where their real money is. Their distrusting the fintech industry with their superior technology and pushing the XRP agenda as one of many products, as it helps fund their business as well. Tough to say how this all plays out.  

18 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

They’ve got so much XRP, they could care less if it increases in value, as it’s worth so much already at .2-.3c range.

I don't agree with that statement. MORE money is always BETTER. That's a fundamental bedrock of all business and most human activity. Your statement is like saying 'plants get enough sun already, so could care less if it's a cloudy day'. 

Edited by baobeiiiii

50 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

I don't agree with that statement. MORE money is always BETTER. That's a fundamental bedrock of all business and most human activity. Your statement is like saying 'plants get enough sun already, so could care less if it's a cloudy day'. 

Anything more is greed. They have more than enough to supplement their business monthly without raising red flags and questions.  I mean the company is funded by a digital asset which they hold $15b worth of, which they essentially control the success of the asset as a whole... lots of questions could be raised there and I doubt they want the spotlight on being a trillion dollar company with big price increase, especially when any attempts to liquidate would significantly drop the price. 

Ripple is completely fine with their current set up of getting hundreds of millions to fund their business monthly from an escrow, which eventually will result in a funded business that focuses on selling software and technology to large banks and companies. Anymore more than that is a bonus for Ripple. 

Edited by KaaKaRmA

3 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

Anything more is greed. 

Mystery solved. The rest of your post is a poor person's mentality. In reality, they would be absolutely delighted to be a trillion-dollar company. There is never enough money, and business exists as a self-serving beast. 

Edited by baobeiiiii

1 minute ago, baobeiiiii said:

Mystery solved. 

Ripple doesn’t exist to make a fortune of XRP. That’s a nice byproduct of their vision is successful. Ripple the company exist to create the software and technology that lacks in the market today.  They have an amazing system that self funds these operations and growth. From a pure monetary standpoint, they have more than enough cash flow from their current set up. Yes, everyone wants more always but I doubt Ripple is sitting around figuring out how to increase the price of XRP so their stash is worth more. 

Just now, KaaKaRmA said:

Ripple doesn’t exist to make a fortune of XRP. That’s a nice byproduct of their vision is successful. Ripple the company exist to create the software and technology that lacks in the market today.  They have an amazing system that self funds these operations and growth. From a pure monetary standpoint, they have more than enough cash flow from their current set up. Yes, everyone wants more always but I doubt Ripple is sitting around figuring out how to increase the price of XRP so their stash is worth more. 

Money is money. I gotta get busy and can't debate why more money = better. We are sitting on some nice green candles.. good luck to all of us.