Jump to content
Xill

Can XRP be a ponzi?

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, BigDaddy said:

Why are so many people losing their composure?  I can’t relate.

Perhaps they have more invested in XRP than they can afford to lose and get disappointed when price doesn't perform according to expectations even after such an explosive torrent of positive news.

The only sensible mindset to adopt is to be prepared that XRP fails miserably. If it succeeds beyond your wildest dreams, then you're a genius.

If you need and depend on that money for the basic necessities of life, you've got too much invested in it.

If you're investing with the hope of getting rich very quickly (within a year) .. don't

Edited by richxrp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, richxrp said:

Perhaps they have more invested in XRP than they can afford to lose and get disappointed when price doesn't perform according to expectations even after such an explosive torrent of positive news.

The only sensible mindset to adopt is to be prepared that XRP fails miserably. If it succeeds beyond your wildest dreams, then you're a genius.

If you need and depend on that money for the basic necessities of life, you've got too much invested in it.

If you're investing with the hope of getting rich very quickly (within a year) .. don't

well why the fk are they dumping ???? chris larsen, david schwartz, brad garlinghouse jeb mccaleb ??? They SHILL and than dump! thats the only reason ! if they wouldnt dump I wouldnt think about a PONZI/PYRAMID SCAM BUT THEY FKIN DUMPING IT!!!!

BTW ofc im invested more than i can afford to.. this way is lambo or homeless but if it's homeless i wish the shillers mentioned above will wear an orange overall because they literally made a ponzi/pyramid

sorry had a little rage ;D

Edited by Xill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Xill said:

well why the fk are they dumping ???? chris larsen, david schwartz, brad garlinghouse jeb mccaleb ??? They SHILL and than dump! thats the only reason ! if they wouldnt dump I wouldnt think about a PONZI/PYRAMID SCAM BUT THEY FKIN DUMPING IT!!!!

BTW ofc im invested more than i can afford to.. this way is lambo or homeless but if it's homeless i wish the shillers mentioned above will wear an orange overall because they literally made a ponzi/pyramid

sorry had a little rage ;D

Try a little cinnamon in your coffee and calm TFD or maybe sell

looks like you are underwater and finding it hard to breath, maybe this wasn’t the right choice for you, TBH I’ll take another dump in my holdings just to pee you and others off, happy days 😬

Edited by Trentsteel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

TBH I’ll take another dump in my holdings just to pee you and others off, happy days 

Lol. That attitude of yours wishing others to suffer more so you can amuse your self is already worth being labeld as dump. 

So dumpy that even the government would call it hazardous. 

Maybe a underground celler with you(r) holdings to be locked in for ever so man kind doesn't need to see it ever again.

Edited by Staigera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Try a little cinnamon in your coffee and calm TFD or maybe sell

looks like you are underwater and finding it hard to breath, maybe this wasn’t the right choice for you, TBH I’ll take another dump in my holdings just to pee you and others off, happy days 😬

lmao.. I will never sell until im rich. Atleast i have the balls to put the facts on the table and the facts are THEY ARE DUMPING ON ME AND YOU.  I hope its for a good reason thats all. why are you mad on me? because i see whats happening and you afraid of it? im the one who invested more than he can afford lol i think you are the one in panic. np i will make you a cinnamon coffe 

Edited by Xill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Staigera said:

Lol. That attitude if yours wishing others to suffer more so you anuse your self is already worth being labeld as dump. 

So dumpy that even the government would call it hazardous. 

Maybe a underground celler with your holdings to be locked in for ever so man kind doesn't need to see it ever again.

 

schadenfreude, (shameful joy)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Xill said:

lmao.. I will never sell until im rich. Atleast i have the balls to put the facts on the table and the facts are THEY ARE DUMPING ON ME AND YOU.  I hope its for a good reason thats all. why are you mad on me? because i see whats happening and you afraid of it? im the one who invested more than he can afford lol

😔 sorry, I’ve been out for beers, I really do wish you all the luck for the future. I’m lucky I’ve not over invested, although I’ve got a lot of money invested I don’t find joy in others losing there’s 

my apologies👍 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trentsteel said:

well why the fk are they dumping ????

My opinion on this is that I'm not bothered by any selling going on because Ripple is still a very successful business. If they were pulling back on development of their suite of software or their partnerships were stagnant or dropping, then there'd be a red flag that they were just trying to sell as profitable as possible and fade away. This would be far more likely if there was another crypto choice out there that was arguably better and further implemented to where it would be impossible to compete. I believe there are a few that have claimed to be faster, which is perfectly fine, but they may be too late to catch up at this point.

It's also entirely possible that their act of selling is there to appease the views of everyone else. One side says they should just burn away the escrow because the government doesn't want one business to have that much financial power, while the other side hates that they're dumping over time. Outside of expecting them to just throw away multi-millions worth of financial assets, there's no clean way for everyone to be happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xill said:

lmao.. I will never sell until im rich. Atleast i have the balls to put the facts on the table and the facts are THEY ARE DUMPING ON ME AND YOU.  I hope its for a good reason thats all. why are you mad on me? because i see whats happening and you afraid of it? im the one who invested more than he can afford lol i think you are the one in panic. np i will make you a cinnamon coffe 

Dude they are selling in order to fund their company. 

Ripple probably has overhead in excess of $10 million per month in salaries alone.

In theory it's all worth it, as they support the expansion of the XRP ecosystem.

If it works they will look like geniuses, having used an asset that they created to raise huge funds without dilluting their equity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Doubletap said:

Yeah I've got 40 Ripple shares stuck on two nanos ... in it for the long haul so should be worth at least 20k USD according to a bear cartoon picture.

 

Don’t worry bro. You gonna be rich. Only need like 2 xrp. Anything over that is just stupid. Moon. Price just went up .001 cents, so it’s only a few hours til moon. The TA line shows it. Just draw a line on the chart, any line will work. Just make sure it goes up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Doubletap said:

Have a look at this flow chart business model , not quite a ponzi layout but makes their dealings look suss. 

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2019/03/01/is-ripple-a-scam/amp/

Sadly, this looks more real everyday. Paid partners, not real usage of xrp, paralel bussiness model with xcurrent vs xrapid,... It seems to me thar xrp is just a way to raise money without having any obligation to xrp holders. This might end up really badly if things don't change drastically. Have we been blind all this time? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
16 minutes ago, Doubletap said:

Have a look at this flow chart business model , not quite a ponzi layout but makes their dealings look suss. 

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2019/03/01/is-ripple-a-scam/amp/

Oh dear.... come on.  How can you take seriously his "chart" where the first box is labeled  "Issue worthless XRP token".  I think this is the first time I will be using this term, but this dude is a "fudster".

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, AlvaroXRP said:

Have we been blind all this time? 

I consider my XRP as a long-term investment that is in the high-risk category with a strong possibility of disappearing in its entirety.  Those who go all-in and are investing more than they can afford to lose can be labeled as blind by this fact.  To help mitigate the risk, consider diversifying your crypto assets with an allocated fraction of your total net worth among a healthy basket of conventional assets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...