Sign in to follow this  
Esprxp

UK regulation is here...(Brad talks about this)

BOE has been listed on their website as a partner as well as a lot of marketing material for white some time now. It's amazing how much gets missed so often in here 

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

This comes from the same person who says "hope" is worthless!  Anyone driven by such a pessimistic view of the world will inevitably be adverse to any level of risk and not see opportunity in situations. 

Hope is useless. Just like praying.

preach how i met your mother GIF

source - or is that something you just made up to sow pessimism?

"study of 200 blockchain projects by HfS found that only 5 to 10 percent of blockchain pilots were progressing to production".  https://walton.uark.edu/enterprise/downloads/blockchain/LacityBlockchainsExplained.pdf

Now shut up and stop talking about things you don't know about.

4 hours ago, AlvaroXRP said:

"study of 200 blockchain projects by HfS found that only 5 to 10 percent of blockchain pilots were progressing to production".  https://walton.uark.edu/enterprise/downloads/blockchain/LacityBlockchainsExplained.pdf

Now shut up and stop talking about things you don't know about.

Wow I just got under the skin of a troll!  That must have been upsetting?  You spend so much time trying to upset others with your banal comments and in the end it is you who flipped....loser :rolleyes:

XRP is one of those 5% since it was piloted over a year ago and is now in production and being adopted.  So many central banks on board with Ripple labs, and the fact that two of the largest central banks in the world (ECB and Bank of Japan) are working with Ripple labs to make it's payment solutions mainstream must be really upsetting for you?  :bye:

Edited by Julian_Williams

4 hours ago, Tyvole said:

Hope is useless. Just like praying.

preach how i met your mother GIF

Another troll who is beginning to show signs of stress?  :JC_coffee2:

By the way a bit of good news for you, when you go to Hell you will not be upset by the sign over the gates:  "Abandon All Hope".   I guess people like you go with out being pushed, your type just embrace eternal damnation like its home from home.

2 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Another troll who is beginning to show signs of stress?  :JC_coffee2:

By the way a bit of good news for you, when you go to Hell you will not be upset by the sign over the gates:  "Abandon All Hope".   I guess people like you go with out being pushed, your type just embrace eternal damnation like its home from home.

Im not so primitive to believe in hell or heaven, what are you twelve? You can keep your hope all you want :) and im not stressed, :D im literally chilling for months

14 minutes ago, Tyvole said:

Im not so primitive to believe in hell or heaven, what are you twelve? You can keep your hope all you want :) and im not stressed, :D im literally chilling for months

but you are too primitive to appreciate the power of metaphor?  Where do you chill out, under a stone?

Edited by Julian_Williams

Wow I just got under the skin of a troll!  That must have been upsetting?  You spend so much time trying to upset others with your banal comments and in the end it is you who flipped....loser :rolleyes:

XRP is one of those 5% since it was piloted over a year ago and is now in production and being adopted.  So many central banks on board with Ripple labs, and the fact that two of the largest central banks in the world (ECB and Bank of Japan) are working with Ripple labs to make it's payment solutions mainstream must be really upsetting for you?  :bye:

Use the ignore function my friend. Don't waste your time with these kids.