Sign in to follow this  
BAX

A dead project also dumping XRP......"clever coin"

On 7/12/2019 at 4:19 AM, Finesse said:

S*** you dont have to tell me, way ahead of you.

And i pray from the bottom of my heart the price continues to drop some more.

Im greedy when others are fearful.

Post like yours make me bullish.

The amount of posts like yours lately make me VERY bullish.

Get back at me around 2025, ill buy you a car or some S***

Or you will be washing cars.

Posted (edited)

yes hallwaymonitor, that's why the title of this thread is bullsh*t.

Look at those associated wallets also receiving large sums of XRP from exchanges:

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rQJteJeKc3v7Vf3JZyYMaS9KMSAhmRzxDD
https://bithomp.com/explorer/rUQngTebGgF1tCexhuPaQBr5MufweybMom

Sending / Receiving might indicate market maker activity or some unknown project, but people are bored to search it seems.

Edited by denverks
added some infos

4 hours ago, Staigera said:

Yea and then you woke up.

I looked at your post history and it backed up my initial view of you.

A joke with nothing of substance to add.

and that’s all you’ll ever be. A joke 

15 hours ago, mrenne said:

While I think it is important for us to know what is happening and understand why it happens, as it directly influences our investments and our trust in Ripple, we are not in a position to judge. It can be very tempting for some to think you know it all better, but you don't. You don't know it better, you would not have done it better and above all, you are not and you have not been in a position to decide. If you still think you know it better, apply for a job at Ripple and help them become an even better company.

So well said, thank you.  For those that insist on criticizing Ripple’s decisions please understand you are making judgements with very incomplete information.  We have access to 2% of what’s really happening behind closed doors both with Ripple partners, regulatory bodies, central banks, etc... They have consistently hired the very best talent across every discipline for years now and have managed to have incredibly low turnover.  I can’t say it often enough- the price of XRP is nothing more than a distraction right now unless you are a trader.  As a long-term investor look at how they are positioning XRP for adoption and growth as well as Ripple, Coil and Xpring for growth and continued adoption.  I very much like what I see.  

7 hours ago, Finesse said:

I looked at your post history and it backed up my initial view of you.

A joke with nothing of substance to add.

and that’s all you’ll ever be. A joke 

Cool story bro. 

Now go back to sleep washing your exotic cars.

6 minutes ago, nikb said:

In other words, I am no different than anyone else on here.

I disagree.  Although you’re not obligated to answer questions, true, you are registered as Ripple Employee here, hence the blue colored name, for everyone to see.  Don’t underestimate the exemplary role you have, like it or not. Otherwise it suffice to make an anonymous account and chat away. 

Like Trump can’t say: “ hey, now I’m speaking as a private person, ignore that I’m Potus” 

RL publicly gives (free) coins to potential developers. They then pump the news about the new partnership. Developers then slowly sell the coins with RL’s permission. The profits are then split between RL and the developer, when the developer pays “license fees” to RL.

Developer is simply the term RL uses to describe money launderers. 

This scam is soon to end. Keep watching the headlines. Justice is coming.

1 minute ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I disagree.  Although you’re not obligated to answer questions, true, you are registered as Ripple Employee here, hence the blue colored name, for everyone to see.  Don’t underestimate the exemplary role you have, like it or not. Otherwise it suffice to make an anonymous account and chat away. 

Like Trump can’t say: “ hey, now I’m speaking as a private person, ignore that I’m Potus” 

I’ll simply won’t post at all.

:hi: