Sign in to follow this  
BAX

A dead project also dumping XRP......"clever coin"

Just now, Finesse said:

In my eyes you are a peasant trolling an actual ripple employee and not just any employee but an engineer who has contributed to the ledger. A seriously valuable resource to xrpchat you are pushing away because you are a little sad your bags are down.

just exit xrpchat and come back when youre not as pessimistic.

I’m still 300% profit after already taken 300% out earlier. Make the maths, lol. So that’s nonsense. Like the rest of your post. 

Just now, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I’m still 300% profit after already taken 300% out earlier. Make the maths, lol. So that’s nonsense. Like the rest of your post. 

Good for you, you're still being condescending and passive aggressive with an engineer who helped develop the xrp ledger.

And i would rather have him here posting than you being passive aggressive and im more than sure other members of xrp chat would agree with me.

300% thats like not really **** in digital assets anyways considering xrp was up 36,000% at one point.

1 minute ago, Finesse said:

Thats what some of you kids dont get in the xrp ecosystem we are all equal, nobody controls others actions.

Ok, so i have used reddit for years, and i have visited this site for years, bud this must be the most idiotic thing i have read on both of the sites :D

putin applause GIF

Santa is real and we all can be astronauts kids! YAAAAY.

Some equal people can crash markets, some equally equal people take loans to invest in xrp and some equals with 100$ investments pump up the prices.

Damn I love the equality. 

https://ledger.exposed/rich-stats#percentage

I love how we are all equally in 100% yet there are some 0.1% equals as well.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Finesse said:

I understand he is just another person like all of us.

12 minutes ago, Finesse said:

an actual ripple employee and not just any employee but an engineer who has contributed to the ledger

Lol.

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Tyvole said:

Ok, so i have used reddit for years, and i have visited this site for years, bud this must be the most idiotic thing i have read on both of the sites :D

putin applause GIF

Santa is real and we all can be astronauts kids! YAAAAY.

Some equal people can crash markets, some equally equal people take loans to invest in xrp and some equals with 100$ investments pump up the prices.

Damn I love the equality. 

https://ledger.exposed/rich-stats#percentage

I love how we are all equally in 100% yet there are some 0.1% equals as well.

What the hell in lower IQ posts that make no coherent sense is this^

I think you are saying something really really dumb inn the sense that because someone controls more xrp they are more valuable in the eco-sytem

if that's what you meant, i feel bad for your intelligence level.

This is not a proof of stake system. 

And the point i was making, and nikb himself said. Hes an engineer and loves the coding aspect of this.

You dont go to your doctor and ask him about mechanical problems with your car right?

You dont ask your attorney about medical symptoms correct?

But you want an engineering at ripple to answer market questions lol.

Stop being passive aggressive condescending pessimistic people.

Yea we get it the markets down, we should show more respect and patience with each other on this sub. Were all here for the same reasons ( minus the fudsters)

And yea you can say the beginning of this reply is toxic but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire and ive seen nothing but toxicity coming from a few posters here one bing the one i quoted above.

Edited by Finesse

What the hell in lower IQ posts that make no coherent sense is this^

we should show more respect and patience with each other on this sub.

It’s getting better and better 🤪

Capone is not an idiot is a regular fudster on this forum.

Concerning nikb, I don't think any company would appreciate an employee to give all kind of infos infos on a public forum. Now you might not like the way he told it but it's irrelevant in my opinion, I liked him to post here.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

It’s getting better and better 🤪

The last part is for you because i know you like to skim posts for opportunities to take sentences out of context to TRY and show hypocrisy.

Edited by Finesse

2 minutes ago, kenrino said:

, I liked him to post here.

So he doesn’t like one or two posts or engagements in here and he says “ I’ll stop posting”.  That’s normal? Professional? 

Wow: if everyone quit doing what he’s doing after just the slightest “ opposition”  then we’re lost. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

So he doesn’t like one or two posts or engagements in here and he says “ I’ll stop posting”.  That’s normal? Professional? 

Wow: if everyone quit doing what he’s doing after just the slightest “ opposition”  then we’re lost. 

Not everyone feels the need especially when wealthy as I would suspect nikb is to put up with bull****

you know you could have been less condescending and passive aggressive, but you expected him to put up with your bull**** like others do in your life. Only difference is he doesn’t owe you anything or care about you at all.

hes here to do us a favor and provide his insight. 

Edited by Finesse

1 minute ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

We're lost or we're in Tehran in front of the ayatollah(s).

Just now, Finesse said:

Only difference is he doesn’t owe you anything or care about you at all.

That’s mutual.  You’re to naive to see that he posted the “ I’ll stop posting”  counting on his status to trigger reactions like yours. Now THAT’s condescending! 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

That’s mutual.  You’re to naive to see that he posted the “ I’ll stop posting”  counting on his status to trigger reactions like yours. Now THAT’s condescending! 

I would share his thoughts if I was him, if I’m wealthy I would t put up with condescending passive aggressive “I’m better than you” reply’s either.

youre the problem not @nikb despite your narcissism preventing you from realizing it.

Edited by Finesse