Sign in to follow this  
Malloy

The 14 Stages Of Trading Psychology

3 hours ago, Viggo said:

Many are in a relief stage now that it appears XRPis a huge scam. 

Aw you joined apr 11 are down and trying to make others share in your misery how cute.

How about you man up and sell your bags instead of crying on forums with fud.

5 minutes ago, Finesse said:

And xrp is not one of the assets that has to worry about that thankfully.

Let’s hope. But you do realize there are no guarantees, right? If there were guarantees, there would be no manipulation possible to keep the price from rocketing upward.

Edited by ringer2

Just now, ringer2 said:

Let’s hope. But you do realize there are no guarantees, right? If there were guarantees, there would be no manipulation possible to keep the price from Rock being upward.

Of course there are no guarantees my man, but lets be real if any of the 3,000 digital assets are going anywhere it will be xrp.

Who do you trust more with your financial future:

image.png.4e15ebc7163b196c3e6021972de903c0.png

image.png.7cab124c64e45bb7cb4cf581459e6d82.png

Ill be placing my bet with professionals thank you not little kiddies with access to millions.

2 hours ago, Lamberth said:

It’s a pity your graph does not have the time scale. It would have been easier to trace the progress because I remember a similar graph from a year ago. 

Perma bulls keep positing this crap image..price does not depend on how you feel!!!

51 minutes ago, Finesse said:

Of course there are no guarantees my man, but lets be real if any of the 3,000 digital assets are going anywhere it will be xrp.

Ill be placing my bet with professionals thank you not little kiddies with access to millions.

So basically you choose the team who sell their coins to spend on overpriced photographers? Lol

6 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

So basically you choose the team who sell their coins to spend on overpriced photographers? Lol

If you think that is the difference between the Ripple team and ETH team you are a lost soul and not worth my time.

Please give your hard earned money to the kids who are probably on prescription meds judging by physical composition and never handled millions of dollars worth of anything in their lives prior to this.

After reviewing your post history nothing but toxic fud garbage. If i want the opinion of an edgy teenager who is in red and panicking ill hit you up in the future though:big_boss:

Edited by Finesse

Just now, Finesse said:

If you think that is the difference between the Ripple team and ETH team you are a lost soul and not worth my time.

Please give your hard earned money to the kids who are probably on prescription meds judging by physical composition and never handled millions of dollars worth of anything in their lives prior to this.

Not sure why you needed to make fun of their looks because that's not how you tell if someone is smart and/or successful...you must be those people who falls for brightly coloured brand advertisements like a child then

1 minute ago, Cooliozxrp said:

Not sure why you needed to make fun of their looks because that's not how you tell if someone is smart and/or successful...you must be those people who falls for brightly coloured brand advertisements like a child then

And im not sure why you spend days upon days shilling against "xrp bagholders" as you say spreading nothing but fud yet here we are.

Apparently you have no xrp, but you have a big interest in what the minds of xrp bag holders are and influencing them to follow your blind vision.

And i will most certainly make fun of their physical composition because they look like drug addicts not someone i want managing millions/billions in assets.

They don't look like they have any background knowledge of finance, maybe code but not global finance.

Go ahead rest your money with these guys im sure it will be ok...shhhh xrp is a S*** coin eth is the best 

image.png.b6d1200481356b7ab0cbaacc60af2337.png

Please whatever you do , do not invest with these guys dressed in suits speaking at swell and swiss bank conferences though whatever you do!

image.png.7e7e90b15e845fae103ffce92b390489.png

51 minutes ago, Finesse said:

And im not sure why you spend days upon days shilling against "xrp bagholders" as you say spreading nothing but fud yet here we are.

Apparently you have no xrp, but you have a big interest in what the minds of xrp bag holders are and influencing them to follow your blind vision.

And i will most certainly make fun of their physical composition because they look like drug addicts not someone i want managing millions/billions in assets.

They don't look like they have any background knowledge of finance, maybe code but not global finance.

Go ahead rest your money with these guys im sure it will be ok...shhhh xrp is a S*** coin eth is the best 

image.png.b6d1200481356b7ab0cbaacc60af2337.png

Please whatever you do , do not invest with these guys dressed in suits speaking at swell and swiss bank conferences though whatever you do!

image.png.7e7e90b15e845fae103ffce92b390489.png

You do know Brad is basically a glorified sales man right? He has no legal obligation to tell the truth about xrp unlike CEOs of public companies, anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt, so far his "one major bank" turned out to be some dodgy small **** bank with a chemist as its "owner". If you think he is some kind of God who can do no wrong ( look at his yahoo history) then you are a lost soul tsk tsk...

1 hour ago, Cooliozxrp said:

You do know Brad is basically a glorified sales man right? He has no legal obligation to tell the truth about xrp unlike CEOs of public companies, anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt, so far his "one major bank" turned out to be some dodgy small **** bank with a chemist as its "owner". If you think he is some kind of God who can do no wrong ( look at his yahoo history) then you are a lost soul tsk tsk...

You mean he’s an economics major and Harvard MBA grad who has a history of leading companies. You know you can google stuff to keep you from saying really misleading stuff.

Much better than the meth/prescription heads that probably pop aderal all day leading some of these other projects

like I said I’ll stick with the professionals rubbing shoulders with the powers that be, you keep giving your money to kiddies. We’ll see who gets the most gains in the end 😂

4385B3D9-1D6A-4E6F-874B-FDB7A139BBF8.png

99847E32-B6AF-4FA2-AA5F-4FA37D8A5C19.png

Edited by Finesse

4 hours ago, Finesse said:

I guys in a suit, a photoshopped pic, a reward plaque makes you weak at the knees?

You are that easily swayed ?? Read up on this : https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/32272-tracking-sells-of-xrp-from-ripple-through-cryptowinter/

Just now, FarangKiNok said:

I guys in a suit, a photoshopped pic, a reward plaque makes you weak at the knees?

You are that easily swayed ?? Read up on this : https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/32272-tracking-sells-of-xrp-from-ripple-through-cryptowinter/

First of all I’m gonna need you to speak or write English I don’t know what the hell that is supposed to say.

but I understand easily swayed.

and to that I laugh, because I’m clearly pointing out the laughing stock other projects are compared to ripple and xrp.

11 minutes ago, Finesse said:

First of all I’m gonna need you to speak or write English I don’t know what the hell that is supposed to say.

but I understand easily swayed.

and to that I laugh, because I’m clearly pointing out the laughing stock other projects are compared to ripple and xrp.

I respect that you still believe in Ripple as a company. I did too until new news come to see the light of day. Just blindly trusting Ripple know will be very hard.

I will need more time to read up on this and hopefully the company themselves will come out with a statement of sorts.

Edited by FarangKiNok

Sign in to follow this