Sign in to follow this  
Malloy

The 14 Stages Of Trading Psychology

45 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

also where on that chart is the drinking champagne on my yacht phase ?

Right before the "wake up from a horrible crack trip" and after the "agony" phase.

It’s a pity your graph does not have the time scale. It would have been easier to trace the progress because I remember a similar graph from a year ago. 

Somewhere between optimism and anxiety.  The overall objective, the team behind it, and the potential to become a major player in world-wide financial transactions keeps me optimistic. The utilization delays, the regulatory voodoo, and the unknown scope of those who wish to obstruct Ripple's progress gives me pause. Ripple's continued personnel expansion, throughout the world, is a very healthy sign that they are on the right track, even though it feels as if it's at a snails pace at times. Their programmatic sales of escrowed xrp doesn't concern me as much as it apparently does others, since Ripple needs to have sufficient liquidity to bring the reality of nearly instantaneous IoV to fruition. I feel as if by years end, or possibly even after SWELL, we'll have a much better idea of their actual progress.    

1 hour ago, Lamberth said:

It’s a pity your graph does not have the time scale. It would have been easier to trace the progress because I remember a similar graph from a year ago. 

doesn't need a time scale...only is about how you feel about the price/market right now...

Sign in to follow this