Esprxp

xCurrent Being Brought to All Indian Banks Says Ripple Engineer

43 minutes ago, zerocool said:

I see you're new here...

You say this because I hope it will have an effective effect at the XRP price? That is intresting. Please enlighten yourself... 

3 hours ago, Esprxp said:

http://xCurrent Being Brought to All Indian Banks Says Ripple Engineer

“During a public presentation at the India Dapp Fest 2019 held in Bengaluru last month, senior software integration engineer at Ripple, Sachin Maheshwari, said that the company is aiming to bring all Indian banks on board.”

I think ppl may be taking his comments out of context a bit. I don't necessarily think he meant that Ripple is working with every single bank in India, but more so stating that xCurrent is the product that they are implementing with all of the banks they're working/partnered with in India.

Boy these RL folks have no shame when it comes to pumping truly meaningless news. Meanwhile they sell drop by drop. At least someone is making money from XRP. 

Seems the most transparent token available has the most clouds surrounding it’s actual usage. From off ledger moves to “accidental over selling” there is no way to track the utility usage. At least the local fan boys here, still love them. Can’t wait to see how much money pours into XRP once the “under banked victims” of the world have access.

Oh wait, the under banked has no money.

31 minutes ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

Boy these RL folks have no shame when it comes to pumping truly meaningless news. Meanwhile they sell drop by drop. At least someone is making money from XRP. 

Seems the most transparent token available has the most clouds surrounding it’s actual usage. From off ledger moves to “accidental over selling” there is no way to track the utility usage. At least the local fan boys here, still love them. Can’t wait to see how much money pours into XRP once the “under banked victims” of the world have access.

True but there are a lot of them, some of them must be so wise to use our lord and savior Brad his xCurrent system. 

3 hours ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

True. They have no money. But people everywhere are productive and do create wealth. I wonder where that wealth goes?  To the banked, of course, who are in poor countries the middlemen, the not productive, do not add value. Crazy thought: the poor have no money because they get robbed—billions every year.  Imagine if there was an option to stop that form of robbery. I wonder if the ‘victims’ would adopt it? 

15 minutes ago, Johno said:

True. They have no money. But people everywhere are productive and do create wealth. I wonder where that wealth goes?  To the banked, of course, who are in poor countries the middlemen, the not productive, do not add value. Crazy thought: the poor have no money because they get robbed—billions every year.  Imagine if there was an option to stop that form of robbery. I wonder if the ‘victims’ would adopt it? 

That is a pretty warped viewpoint.

Banks can only get away with that which their governments allow. 

Do you actually believe that any government is going to allow it’s citizens to have full access to a monetary system that they cannot control and profit from?? Sorry, but any cost savings will first go to the bankers, because the bankers will have to give a share to the Govt. It is a fundamental fact of life. The more power you give your govt, the less prosperous you will be.

Isn’t that what Ripple is doing? Working with govt and banks to provide avenues for the currently unbanked to access credit and transaction infrastructure,  where even, or especially, micropayments become viable? 

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/anshula-kant-appointed-md-and-cfo-of-world-bank-4201011.html

"

Anshula Kant, managing director of the State Bank Of India, has been appointed as managing director and chief financial officer of the World Bank, its president David Malpass announced July 12.

As Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer, Kant will be responsible for financial and risk management of the World Bank Group, reporting to the President."