Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
codiusrex

Make XRP a $1 Stablecoin

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, codiusrex said:

If Binance can get away with murder printing a gazillion Tethers...

PLEASE MAKE XRP A $1 STABLECOIN so the value can increase 300% in the short term. 

Ok. Lets do it. Buy as much as you can, sell the house buy xrp. This is a financial advice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, codiusrex said:

If Binance can get away with murder printing a gazillion Tethers...

PLEASE MAKE XRP A $1 STABLECOIN so the value can increase 300% in the short term. 

I really don't get the point of posting such nonsense. Either take a break from crypto or liquidate and never look back. Whining is not going to increase the price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, codiusrex said:

If Binance can get away with murder printing a gazillion Tethers...

PLEASE MAKE XRP A $1 STABLECOIN so the value can increase 300% in the short term. 

I'm worried about the overall mood of this chat. I would like guide some members to summer vacation and to have one month ban to xrpchat. Even you rex, you are down by -47 % and I would like to see you +320 %.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone needs to archive the forums from the last day of bear market.

It would be a nice remainder. Though I bet the population here gets more impatient as the ecosystem grows. I doubt there was much price whining before 2017 since nobody knew better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Someone needs to archive the forums from the last day of bear market.

It would be a nice remainder. Though I bet the population here gets more impatient as the ecosystem grows. I doubt there was much price whining before 2017 since nobody knew better. 

Go look up some threads of 10th of december 2018 and before... Exactly the same sentiment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Caracappa said:

Go look up some threads of 10th of december 2018 and before... Exactly the same sentiment

Same goes the other way around. Someone said he's gonna sell his stack at the ATH levels (like $1.50+) and everyone basically gave sh*t to him and started booing for being a p*ssy, sorry my language.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MemberBerry said:

Pray for xrp

We don't need to pray for XRP.. XRP will do fine on it's own. It's the people who are invested in XRP and letting the market affect them that needs praying for.. not because they invested in XRP specifically but because they invested in it for the wrong reason(s).

Edited by richxrp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, codiusrex said:

If Binance can get away with murder printing a gazillion Tethers...

PLEASE MAKE XRP A $1 STABLECOIN so the value can increase 300% in the short term. 

at least do your math right if you want to say something smart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, richxrp said:

We don't need to pray for XRP.. XRP will do fine on it's own. It's the people who are invested in XRP and letting the market affect them that needs praying for.. not because they invested in XRP specifically but because they invested in it for the wrong reason(s).

Price doesn't matter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...