Sign in to follow this  
RippleGambler

Using Coil on your mobile phone....

Blog URL: https://coil.com/p/MikeH/Use-coil-on-your-mobile-phone-minor-hack-/PiHRNzIFg

I have become Coil integrated and it's really exciting see web monetisation in action. Then I went on the train away from my desktop PC....what no Coil? Nightmare. Do you need a similar fix? This is my first blog post so try not to be too savage or it may be my last :-( 

I hope you enjoy reading it, there's a TLDR version for Coil subscribers. Love the perk system.  

Unfortunately I cancelled my Coil subscription since I don't use PC during the few months. Really shame. Even if I read just one blog a month I would keep it but many months without really doing anything... Nope. 

4 hours ago, Skippy said:

Unfortunately I cancelled my Coil subscription since I don't use PC during the few months. Really shame. Even if I read just one blog a month I would keep it but many months without really doing anything... Nope. 

That's a shame. It's really great. Definitely more content needed but that's up to all of us! 

4 hours ago, Tyvole said:

All you need is a chrome extension right? It is not available for mobile version of chrome or what?

That's correct it is not available on mobile chrome. 

3 hours ago, dvilela said:

You can use Coil in your mobile phone through Puma Browser, for example. I am currently using it on iOS, and works great. As Stefan Thomas said in his last AmA on Reddit, in the future the logical thing is that more browsers support it natively.

That's great. It's another option to this method. Thanks for highlighting! 

3 hours ago, Hodor said:

Nice work! 

You now have another subscriber and 'like' for that entry. 

Fascinating (temporary) fix & thanks for using my blog as an example - I see what you did there! 

That's very kind, thank you. Just realised I've revealed some of your subscription content within the free world. My apologies sir!