Interesting article. This slide was pulled off the internet from the ABA.

1 hour ago, Archbob said:

Its Ripple's own slide for their presentation at the ABA forum. They used their own technology as an example for their presentation. The ABA management forum is held yearly and has dozens of sessions, this is the Ripple one.

so what your saying is ripple made their own slide demonstrating their own tech.......with those specific companies above their tech?........even better

2 hours ago, Archbob said:

Its Ripple's own slide for their presentation at the ABA forum. They used their own technology as an example for their presentation. The ABA management forum is held yearly and has dozens of sessions, this is the Ripple one.

Oh **** don't tell the truth FUDDD! Lalala xrp will be used!

3 hours ago, MemberBerry said:

Well, it seems that their work together has stopped. Ripple should update their past partners and remove all of them who didn't join after their trials .

Other POV: SEE! I told you,  the powers dont want youto know about ryppel, so they delete every trace of it! XRP teh stenderd!

Because you went to the mods I’m just going to stop responding to you on anything further I post. I genuinely hope Xrp and ripple works out for everyone in the space, even you. 

You can keep posting fud and mocking people but at the end of the day it makes for a toxic environment. 

I apologise to anyone that was offended by my comments toward a specific member telling them to brad garglinghouse on my nuts.

It’s inappropriate behaviour and adds to a toxic environment. I hope people are not afraid to post speculative information found on the internet on here because of a few members. I enjoy reading it and love the discussion.