denverks

Ripple is Amassing the Strongest Team in the Market - San Francisco Tribe

3 hours ago, Phintech said:

I didn’t expect the maxi’s would pay you in  XRP.  

As for my bags, they are well balanced and not over-invested to the point of obsessive anger.

Not anger, just not a cheerleader like yourself. 

11 minutes ago, Phintech said:

No cheerleading here.  I just call out permatrolls.

Permashill. show me proof of your holdings and dip buys and then we talk. Talk is easy

9 minutes ago, AlvaroXRP said:

Permashill. show me proof of your holdings and dip buys and then we talk. Talk is easy

What are you, some kind of child?  "Show me proof of your holdings"  Who talks like that and expects a response?  

11 minutes ago, Phintech said:

What are you, some kind of child?  "Show me proof of your holdings"  Who talks like that and expects a response?  

You just responded, didn’t you? 

8 hours ago, Freaky said:

Who cares,  I certainly don't. I just want to make money. 

If you don't care enough to do your due diligence and realize the scope of what you're exposed to i would say you are lucky to pick xrp, and i expect your luck to eventually run out.

Will probably sell around 10$ and cry when xrp reaches 1,000's thinking about the millionaire you could have been. 

2 minutes ago, Finesse said:

@AlvaroXRP give it a break man we know you bought at ath and are mad right now but dont bring that pessimism our way.

Nobody smart is going to post their bags on a forum, have you not seen "mr. Robot"?

Said the person who joined on Dec 29th, 2017 haha

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, AlvaroXRP said:

Said the person who joined on Dec 29th, 2017 haha

Right do you know the price of xrp in December 2017? nowhere near ath you imbecile.

You joined before me yet im way more chill, less pessimistic, and more optimistic than you.

Wonder what happened with your bags?

Edited by Finesse

Posted (edited)

Like another gentlemen earlier said , if you cant hold until 2025 you're wasting your time. 

This isnt a kiddy game where you make big gains overnight if that's your goal check out small coin count ico's designed to rise in price rapidly but not scale-able enough to handle traffic (see bitcoin). Some arent even finished products LOL.

Xrp is set up for a much more glorious financial end result than the ****-coins like btc/ltc/eth/bcash we are tapping into a trillion dollar market while those peasants capture a billion dollar market.

Xrp is in what i think, a great phase to accumulate for the eventual rise. And its not a matter of if, its a matter of when.

Edited by Finesse

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Finesse said:

If you don't care enough to do your due diligence and realize the scope of what you're exposed to i would say you are lucky to pick xrp, and i expect your luck to eventually run out.

Will probably sell around 10$ and cry when xrp reaches 1,000's thinking about the millionaire you could have been. 

lol. I work for a giant bank that has been partnered with Ripple since 2015. 

I loaded up bags when we began our POC's afew years ago, so please don't tell me it's a lucky pick.

I don't care for the tech or how groundbreaking or life changing it is. What I do know is if banks the size of mine that I work for are playing with it, it's worth a punt on.

Edited by Freaky

Say this in a James Earl Jones voice: They are amassing a force so strong and smart that the average retail user will be blown away. And in doing so, XRP will dominate the .30c market until-the-end-of-time.

47 minutes ago, Freaky said:

I don't care for the tech or how groundbreaking or life changing it is. What I do know is if banks the size of mine that I work for are playing with it, it's worth a punt on.

I just cant fathom this statement, worth a punt, worth money. But if it changes the way we move trillions of dollars globally in seconds i could care less is basically what you're saying.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Finesse said:

I just cant fathom this statement, worth a punt, worth money. But if it changes the way we move trillions of dollars globally in seconds i could care less is basically what you're saying.

That's exactly what I'm saying.  I could not care in the slightest if money can be shifted across the earth in realtime. 

I only care about the XRP price mooning so I can become filthy rich. 

Nothing wrong with that ???

Edited by Freaky