denverks

Ripple is Amassing the Strongest Team in the Market - San Francisco Tribe

Posted (edited)
Just now, cryptoxrp said:

And while we are writing/talking XRP has just lost another 6% relative to Bitcoin. In the past months XRP has lost nearly 40% of its value relative to Bitcoin. So what was the better investment? To put it boldly: Team Ripple better get its act together otherwise they are going to loose investor trust. That is what I would suggest is a 'call to action'.

thanks tether (for now) until it falls apart

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/32228-wha-tether-could-be-going-on-with-the-bitcoin-price

Edited by namini

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Finesse said:

I dont give a **** about the crypto world and what a bunch of teenagers can accomplish with their parents money with dodgecoin,litecoin, 'insert any coin without real world use case that pumps', etc.

In the real world 28% ROI is ******* amazing, maybe if you guys stopped investing baby bags you would be ok with 28%.

Xrp got this fan because it has a real world use case and is one of the fastest cheapest digital assets that is a finished product not a whitepaper. 

lol, no one really care about use case/fast/cheap here, will you invest  Facebook libra?

Edited by yxxyun

4 hours ago, Finesse said:

Exactly lol some kids want the entire global payment rails to be overhauled by a groundbreaking tech in 2 years haha.

Ill give it another 3yrs before i kick up a hissy fit🤔

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, AlvaroXRP said:

They better start delivering and get banks to use xrp... 

Ripple can't force banks to adopt their tech. Banks are slow to adopt and worse yet will not touch XRP because they are very heavily regulated and the SEC has NOT provided sufficient clarity on many altcoins, including XRP.  Facebook's Libra (if the f&cking SEC and congress don't meddle with it) will help get banks and remittance providers on board Ripple/XRP at an accelerated pace before the next BTC price peak that occurs every four years.  We should see really, really nice prices then if the BTC cycle repeats. 

Edited by enrique11

4 hours ago, yxxyun said:

lol, no one really care about use case/fast/cheap here, will you invest  Facebook libra?

And this is a point I think about sometimes. Exhibit A , some people in the digital asset community don’t even believe in the technology or see that it is truly revolutionary and going to change the way value moves around the world.

they are here simply because they heard they could make gains, or pure luck. Sad in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Finesse said:

And this is a point I think about sometimes. Exhibit A , some people in the digital asset community don’t even believe in the technology or see that it is truly revolutionary and going to change the way value moves around the world.

they are here simply because they heard they could make gains, or pure luck. Sad in my opinion. 

The point of investing in anything is to make money. Beyond that is blah...

7 hours ago, Phintech said:

What’s your timeline based on?  Your bags?

When do you want me to start counting? XRP ledger first tx? Ripple foundation? First Swell? XRapid anmouncement? XRapid live? It doesn't matter really...

I guess my bags are not as heavier as yours. I am not receiving xrp to promote or defend anyone. You? 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Finesse said:

1 hour ago, Freaky said:

The point of investing in anything is to make money. Beyond that is blah...

Where in my post did I say we’re not investing to make money.

im pretty sure if you work on your reading comprehension you’ll realize that I was saying this is bigger than most in the space realize, the way value moves is going to change and speed up. We are the early adopters of ground breaking tech.

and it will be led by people who don’t understand wtf they’re putting their money into just that it’s going to multiply lol. And some I assume see what is actually coming.

And thank you for being my exhibit B in this scenario.

Edited by Finesse

12 hours ago, Finesse said:

You keep saying value but have no concept of value.

What you are referring to is price, it has lost a percentage of its price not its value as a fintech.

What do you mean team ripple better get its act together? They own most xrp but dont control the price movement that is the market which is irrational and pushing shitcoins like litecoin and others with no fundamental value up in gains.

Your whole post above speaks volumes to your ignorance of Xrp, Ripple, and the market in general.

If you dont like what you see , sell.

I on the other hand am very pleased with the real world progress of xrp. The financial system that was built decades ago isnt going to be overhauled overnight. Too many kids in this sector with no investment knowledge. Stock market investors are pleased with 8% in a year, here you are complaining after xrp is up from .28 at beginning of the year

And this applies to @AlvaroXRP too.

It's also how I see things, just patience !

3 hours ago, Finesse said:

I was saying this is bigger than most in the space realize, the way value moves is going to change and speed up. We are the early adopters of ground breaking tech.

Who cares,  I certainly don't. I just want to make money. 

It's 2017 all over again people, just stay calm. Pumping alts after BTC flatlines/corrects is the easiest way to make BTC.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, AlvaroXRP said:

When do you want me to start counting? XRP ledger first tx? Ripple foundation? First Swell? XRapid anmouncement? XRapid live? It doesn't matter really...

I guess my bags are not as heavier as yours. I am not receiving xrp to promote or defend anyone. You? 

I didn’t expect the maxi’s would pay you in  XRP.  

As for my bags, they are well balanced and not over-invested to the point of obsessive anger.

Edited by Phintech