Jump to content
denverks

Ripple is Amassing the Strongest Team in the Market - San Francisco Tribe

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

And while we are writing/talking XRP has just lost another 6% relative to Bitcoin. In the past months XRP has lost nearly 40% of its value relative to Bitcoin. So what was the better investment? To put it boldly: Team Ripple better get its act together otherwise they are going to loose investor trust. That is what I would suggest is a 'call to action'.

Edited by cryptoxrp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cryptoxrp said:

And while we are writing/talking XRP has just lost another 6% relative to Bitcoin. In the past months XRP has lost nearly 40% of its value relative to Bitcoin. So what was the better investment? To put it boldly: Team Ripple better get its act together otherwise they are going to loose investor trust. That is what I would suggest is a 'call to action'.

They sell XRP, but you are not their customers, and not their investors,  they don't care about you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Finesse
Turning the financial market into Blockchain, takes time. Far easier to turn a big Container Ship 360 degrees. Even If that takes time too.
So if impatient, like me, I sold and made some good gains in BTC. But I am waiting for signals that might indicate that things are about to happen.
Then I will buy back som XRP. Half of what I had and still make a good profit.
THE outburst might be monumental.

Edited by zenkert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, zenkert said:

@Finesse
Turning the financial market into Blockchain, takes time. Far easier to turn a big Container Ship 360 degrees. Even If that takes time too.
So if impatient, like me, I sold and made some good gains in BTC. But I am waiting for signals that might indicate that things are about to happen.
Then I will buy back som XRP. Half of what I had and still make a good profit.
THE outburst might be monumental.

Exactly lol some kids want the entire global payment rails to be overhauled by a groundbreaking tech in 2 years haha.

I dont see why you wouldn't have a position now as so cheap and are waiting for fluctuations to jump in, interesting.

I myself am accumulating as much as possible for that MONUMENTAL rise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Finesse said:

You keep saying value but have no concept of value.

What you are referring to is price, it has lost a percentage of its price not its value as a fintech.

What do you mean team ripple better get its act together? They own most xrp but dont control the price movement that is the market which is irrational and pushing shitcoins like litecoin and others with no fundamental value up in gains.

Your whole post above speaks volumes to your ignorance of Xrp, Ripple, and the market in general.

If you dont like what you see , sell.

I on the other hand am very pleased with the real world progress of xrp. The financial system that was built decades ago isnt going to be overhauled overnight. Too many kids in this sector with no investment knowledge. Stock market investors are pleased with 8% in a year, here you are complaining after xrp is up from .28 at beginning of the year

And this applies to @AlvaroXRP too.

28% ROI is really low in crypto world, XRP got so much fans because its 1000% ROI

Edited by yxxyun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Finesse said:

I dont see why you wouldn't have a position now as so cheap and are waiting for fluctuations to jump in, interesting.

Beacuse I have no more Fiats to put into Crypto, I try to increase my Fiat value that I have on my trading platform by buying low and sell high.
It´s a mind game. High and low is what happens during a day or a couple of days or even a week.
And watch out for a traders worst enemy, that resides in the traders mind. Fear and Greed and Regret.
Today I did a good swing trade. Bought low a couple of days ago sold high with a gain.
But if I would have waited just a couple of hours I would have gained more.
I don´t regret that. It was a gain. And a gain is a gain.
New opportunities will come.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, yxxyun said:

They sell XRP, but you are not their customers, and not their investors,  they don't care about you. 

That is exactly the problem. Ripple should start caring about the real people with real money who are really supporting them with their real hard earned cash (with buying XRP). A little respect for the small investor is what I would appreciate very much. Don’t forget that banks are rich and loaded with cash. They are NOT our friends. They nearly crashed the world economy in 2008. 

In that sense I like what Wietse Wind is doing. Bringing XRPL - fiat to the people with XUMM. But then you still need XRP to be more valuable in a trusted and sustainable manner...

@zenkert Good advise.

Edited by cryptoxrp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

28% ROI is really low in crypto world, XRP got so much fans because its 1000% ROI

I dont give a **** about the crypto world and what a bunch of teenagers can accomplish with their parents money with dodgecoin,litecoin, 'insert any coin without real world use case that pumps', etc.

In the real world 28% ROI is ******* amazing, maybe if you guys stopped investing baby bags you would be ok with 28%.

Xrp got this fan because it has a real world use case and is one of the fastest cheapest digital assets that is a finished product not a whitepaper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@zenkert True, i wish i had the time to watch the markets and trade but even then i would probably screw it up lol.

Good luck on your trades my friend just make sure you have your seat on takeoff. flying lets go GIF by John Artur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Finesse said:

Xrp got this fan because it has a real world use case and is one of the fastest cheapest digital assets that is a finished product not a whitepaper.

Well, well, hear hear :sarcastic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...