Convince me to keep my XRP

1 hour ago, fatlever said:

If you think that this ******** drivel writer Galgitron is knowledgeable in anything besides wiping his own ass I feel sorry from you.  The fact that we have moonboys who keep on referencing a con job like Galgitron as a source of information and knowledge shows an absolute lack of intelligence and critical thinking among a lot of people in here. 

http://galgitron.net/Post/Weekend-at-Bitcoins

No need to feel sorry for me, if you dont beleive that op-ed written by him is anything but facts unfolding i feel sorry for you when the 51% attack happens on btc.

Everyone needs to read and heed this op-ed.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you go to the forums online that are dedicated the first 20 most capitalized coins, they all have the same "symptoms" 1) The fanatics that call every bit of reality "FUD"  2) The ones who

your friend is right, buying chainlink after it's run from .50 cents to $3.50 is the answer. buy high, sell low or something i think?

Genuinely what do i think? That all these conspiracy theories of mysterious whales and holding the price low etc is a total and utter crock of $hit. There is no button to flick. There is no

Posted Images

If you go to the forums online that are dedicated the first 20 most capitalized coins, they all have the same "symptoms"

1) The fanatics that call every bit of reality "FUD" 

2) The ones who love to average down and call it fundamentals 

3) The ones who bet their hope on the future (I am holding it "long term") 

4) The ones who jump from one coin to another 

5) The frsurated who complain that they invested in a $hit coin 

6) The ones who turn every bit of bad news to positive news 

7) The ones who ask about unrealstic price when the price is frozen  

8) The ones who scream not to sell at the bottom 

..and every forum member is convinced that their stash is the one who is going to make it. In reality, specualtion in coins has caused more financial harm than any other asset because of its easy accessability.  

90's had the .COM 

The 2000's had their 2008 

This decade it's the coins.  

Edited by Spekul8
3 hours ago, fatlever said:

If you think that this ******** drivel writer Galgitron is knowledgeable in anything besides wiping his own ass I feel sorry from you.  The fact that we have moonboys who keep on referencing a con job like Galgitron as a source of information and knowledge shows an absolute lack of intelligence and critical thinking among a lot of people in here. 

No one asks you to agree with Galgitron, but he is a very intelligent commentator who posts content that is original and worth reading.   Of course such a person has many intelligent followers.  If you want to disagree with Galgitron in public you have to make some sort of intelligent counter argument. 

So far your counter argument has been to call Galgitron's followers dim because you do not agree with his point of view (but you cannot articulate reasons why he is wrong).  Your ranting diatribe shows us how out of your depth, paranoid, arrogant and narrow-minded you are.

Edited by Julian_Williams
25 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

No one asks you to agree with Galgitron, but he is a very intelligent commentator who posts content that is original and worth reading.   Of course such a person has many intelligent followers.  If you want to disagree with Galgitron in public you have to make some sort of intelligent counter argument. 

I don't need an intelligent counter argument.  I just present what Galgitron writes.  It's not in any way intelligent or worth reading.  It's delusional childishly written cult fantasy perspective from a moonboy who probably lives at home with him mom.  It's completely cringe worthy.  Any XRP investor who takes this seriously is a complete moron.  It's pretty embarrassing that there actually XRP investors who take the time to read garbage such as this. 

XRP is pretty damn shiny. The whales are endlessly doing whatever they can to foment the perception that XRP isn’t a good investment. They know people don’t pay attention to true ‘value’, such as Ripple’s expansion, or the incredible rate of xRapid adoption, etc., no, people only look at that one stupid ******* number, the "price", and THE WHALES CONTROL IT, and by extension, they control the sheeple’s minds, because sheeple are ******* stupid and greedy, and will believe any picture the whales choose to paint in the prices.

Whales have been beating down the price of XRP for a very long time, which is facilitated by them procuring XRP in slow times, but when XRP starts to heat up, you can vividly witness both the Bitcoin volume pick up to match as the whales buy up BTC to increase the price, and simultaneously the XRP price getting hammered down as they sell their XRP war-chest. The whales just have SO MUCH ******* MONEY, that they can keep these invisible sell walls going until these price advances burn out.

3 minutes ago, fatlever said:

I don't need an intelligent counter argument.  I just present what Galgitron writes.  It's not in any way intelligent or worth reading.  It's delusional childishly written cult fantasy perspective from a moonboy who probably lives at home with him mom.  It's completely cringe worthy.  Any XRP investor who takes this seriously is a complete moron.  It's pretty embarrassing that there actually XRP investors who take the time to read garbage such as this. 

That's another fail Fatlever.  The extract you quote is well written and part of a longer narrative in which Galigitron gives reasons for his conclusions about the activities of BTC whales.  Or are you denying that BTC whales exist and are very rich and manipulate the markets.  What is the statistic - 97% of BTC owned by 4% of the BTC community? (something like that)

2 hours ago, Spekul8 said:

If you go to the forums online that are dedicated the first 20 most capitalized coins, they all have the same "symptoms"

..and every forum member is convinced that their stash is the one who is going to make it. In reality, specualtion in coins has caused more financial harm than any other asset because of its easy accessability.  

90's had the .COM 

Every bagholder think they are the smart one and chose the right coin with good "fundamentals" for "financial freedom"! It's funny how everyone says the same thing!

10 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

Every bagholder think they are the smart one and chose the right coin with good "fundamentals" for "financial freedom"! It's funny how everyone says the same thing!

I’m different though. 

I’m in the wrong coin without any fundamentals but by pure luck and stars alignement I’ll be rich two years from now. 

2 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

That's another fail Fatlever.  The extract you quote is well written and part of a longer narrative in which Galigitron gives reasons for his conclusions about the activities of BTC whales.  Or are you denying that BTC whales exist and are very rich and manipulate the markets.  What is the statistic - 97% of BTC owned by 4% of the BTC community? (something like that)

Galigitron is an excellent writer, clearly understands market cycles, manipulation, and how suckers get lured in at high prices. But, he is not a trader. His examples are based on theory, and he sounds like an amateur who is beating his head against the wall screaming "why can't you see what I see?" and "The market is wrong!".

How is that different than an amateur that falls in love with an investment?  Fine, he can articulate his thoughts better, does not mean he can capitalize on the markets.  Don't be a Galigitron!

The process he describes with his imaginary "whales" happens in every market cycle. Do you think that XRP was not manipulated when it ran to 3.00? This is exactly why I sold there (a big chunk). Do you believe that stocks, forex or Futures do not have the big players who move markets and dump it into newcomers who have the FOMO? This has been the case for the last 500 years!  

Imagine this: 2 horses. One is fed organic food, taken care of, groomed, , and has the best barn facility. The second horse, a regular horse who was never paid any attention to.  Now they are in a race. The "regular" horse is winning. Everyone is scratching their head while wondering how such a "bad" horse can win. This is the market for you! The horse that wins is the one you bet on, not on "potential."  

1 hour ago, Cooliozxrp said:

This is why religion is the most significant business in the world.  It is based on hope, and every believer knows "exactly" how God wanted us to live our lives.  The markets are not any different. This Forum has been the BIGGEST sales machine for XRP while hope is feeding it's base believers.  After they are sold, they spread the XRP Gospel. And although they had no clue about XRP 2 days before they bought it, now if someone stands in their way it's FUD. This is nothing but blind faith. Fanatacism that brings to financial ruin. 

4 hours ago, Spekul8 said:

90's had the .COM 

I see you what you did there.

You compared XRP to the likes of BSV (owner forges 2011 documents with a 2015 font - what a joke!),  Bitfinex's UNUS SED LEO, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Chainlink and Cosmos. Tell me more about the upside potential of those coins, their partnerships and likely future adoption.  I'm all ears. 

In terms of partnerships and adoption, nothing comes even close to XRP.  Nothing whatsoever.  If I'm wrong, tell me which token is gaining more adoption in the business world.  You could have said ETH two years ago and been right, but not today...there's not much appetite for ICOs these days.  Ripple are signing up around 3 new production partners a week for Ripplenet.  20 FIs are live with xRapid.  Brad Garlinghouse sits with the top central bankers and IMF at many meetings...where's Chainlink's dev team at these meetings, where's Craig Wright, where's Justin Sun or Vitalik Buterin? These tokens don't have the connections to the power brokers that XRP has.  For sure, nothing is guaranteed, but I like the odds for XRP from what I see. 

Most of the top 20 are there on speculation alone.  Tell me where's the upside when you only rely on speculation alone? XRP has way more potential for upside than any other coin in the top 20 bar none.  If you disagree, tell me which one has more potential.  Investing/speculation is about where things are headed, not where they are now. 

This is sad...we’ve gone from “to the moon” and “what do I do when xrp hits $30”, to “help convince me to keep my xrp!” Not hating on the original poster, but this coin is stagnent. I only hope we are at the end of this dry run. To be honest, I hope xrp either moons or tanks so I can cut all the suspense...

10 hours ago, Finesse said:

Oh so you think you are more knowledgeable on the market than Galgitron?

You think there isnt trading software that was outlawed for stocks being used in the crypto space?

You think there are no early adopters with big bags using their trading software to manipulate the market for their own benefit?

The only crock of $hit here is your post my friend.

No i dont presume to be more knowledgable on markets than Galgitron, but strange that you would automatically presume i'm not, given that you know nothing about me. I guess this is the same blind presumption you make about Galgitron being the holy master of 'whale' knowledge just because of a a few blogs which i personally find so unreadable and irritating.

You may believe all you like about the big bad men ruining your pocket money i just dont. Naughty whales.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.