patriotaki

Convince me to keep my XRP

Hey all,

im in a big dilemma, i used to believe alot in XRP but recently i have my doubts.

I see so many coins increasing in value (going up to 10$) that i never heard of such coins..and after small research they all look silly to me.

XRP for me is the most serious coin, they close some serious deals with governments and companies all over the world..but why doesnt the price go up?

My friend says i should sell XRP and buy chainlink instead.

what do you think? can anyone here convince me with facts that XRP has big chances of increasing in the next years?

chainlink is has some good progress over the last months..i also saw that Facebook is cooperating with chainlink for some sort of Instagram AI...

thank you

They say DYOR for a reason you know :)

All the information anyone here could share with you has already been posted, you decide what to believe of it. No one knows where this is going, no one knows where Link is going, you could very well do better in the short term with the latter. Or you sell and XRP moons the next week and you miss out. Or both go to 0. It's your personal decision in the end.

48 minutes ago, patriotaki said:

XRP for me is the most serious coin, they close some serious deals with governments and companies all over the world..but why doesnt the price go up?

My friend says i should sell XRP and buy chainlink instead.

what do you think? can anyone here convince me with facts that XRP has big chances of increasing in the next years?

These kinds of threads always remind me of when I posted a few times about buying Nano/Raiblocks in December 2017 when it was $0.20 to $1 around the same price or less than that of XRP.  I was told it had no use case, no big partnerships and it was not a serious project.  Of course Nano went from $0.50 to $34 and I ended up selling for $28 and XRP although it shot up to a few dollars but relatively speaking barely moved compared to Nano.  The difference is that when FOMO kicked in, there was a massive supply of XRP which meant price couldn't move like it did for Nano.   

i just want to hear your opinions why xrp is better than other coins and why it does not increase like other coins..and why other silly coins increase.

ofcourse i do my own research but what i wanted  to see from this thread is few more reasons that xrp might be better, what would you say to your friend for example to convince him to invest in xrp.

i am a lond term investor, i dont trade, i dont sell.. i just buy and keep.

my opinion is that BIG Whales(those who control it) and Banks want to buy ALOT of XRP thus the low price.. when they have enough ..they will do their magic to increase price.

what do you think

11 minutes ago, patriotaki said:

my opinion is that BIG Whales(those who control it) and Banks want to buy ALOT of XRP thus the low price.. when they have enough ..they will do their magic to increase price.

what do you think

Genuinely what do i think?

That all these conspiracy theories of mysterious whales and holding the price low etc is a total and utter crock of $hit.

There is no button to flick. There is no one wanting to shake out any fvcking hands, weak or otherwise.

There will be no magic to increase the price.

People might chase 'silly' coins - try cashing them out and see how far u get. Just be patient and hold xrp if u still think its a good investment. If not move on and buy some DOGE.

Posted (edited)

ask yourself who in the crypto world has the:

biggest list of partners in the real world of business?

is targeting the biggest potential market?

most tested and regulation friendly software?

best funded team?

best connected team?

fastest most scalable technology?

After you have answered these questions to your satisfaction then make your decision where you want to invest.  Don't ask others for advice.  Do your own thinking.

About price and performance to date - this is mostly a meaningless metric from which to make a judgement.  The market to date has been dominated by big players with an agenda.  At some point the crypto market will have to trade in the real world, just like happened after the dotcom bubble was pricked.

Edited by Julian_Williams