A short reminder

9 hours ago, tar said:

41Lx9LiQ

Good luck!

Your horizontal prediction was, although timing is impossible, quite accurate! Now lets see how your vertical prediction goes! 

And as expected the pessimists/trolls are awfully quiet suddenly. They have the easiest job in regular marketcycles as whining and attacking can be done for 99% of the time but they dont get its about the 1 percent moments. 

Just sad they dissappear as predicted or pretend nothing happened. 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The hands of my children on our way to the playground.

As you may have noticed: there are no markets, anymore as central banks are massively intervening and buying everything in order to prevent a major crisis and thereby also a healthy correction, unfort

~ 84 USD to ~ 404 USD

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Your horizontal prediction was, although timing is impossible, quite accurate! Now lets see how your vertical prediction goes! 

And as expected the pessimists/trolls are awfully quiet suddenly. They have the easiest job in regular marketcycles as whining and attacking can be done for 99% of the time but they dont get its about the 1 percent moments. 

I can’t understand that chart....  (yes, I realise I’m an idiot at charts, TA, and crypto :) ).

Could I ask please, what was the ‘horizontal’ prediction and what is the vertical?

8 minutes ago, BillyOckham said:

I can’t understand that chart....  (yes, I realise I’m an idiot at charts, TA, and crypto :) ).

Could I ask please, what was the ‘horizontal’ prediction and what is the vertical?

Quite literally as I wrote I. The horizontal is simply the timeline. Remind you that Tar his original chart was from nov 2019 and both the predictions of when and how it would get their in price range bouncing were pretty good. 

He predicted the explosion towards october, it became november. 

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/MdteUMHC-xrp-cycle/

Edited by Caracappa
1 hour ago, BillyOckham said:

It is a bit confusing as it depends on how you interpret what is meant by "horizontal" and "vertical":

• horizontal axis (X axis): date/time
  • vertical axis (Y axis): price
  • horizontal line: price
  • vertical line: date/time

Sorry for being a smartass :bye:

Edited by tar

I just looked and it seems to me that in June ‘19 it was 80c in a brief pumpndump.  Prior to that it’s back in 18 for any higher.

So to me I think it’s not real bull run unless it’s getting to be over a dollar and keeping those prices for at least a few days.  I don’t want to get my hopes up too soon.

But I’m just a bitter and burnt out old crypto hodler,  so what do I know?   :) 

3 minutes ago, BillyOckham said:

I just looked and it seems to me that in June ‘19 it was 80c in a brief pumpndump.  Prior to that it’s back in 18 for any higher.

So to me I think it’s not real bull run unless it’s getting to be over a dollar and keeping those prices for at least a few days.  I don’t want to get my hopes up too soon.

But I’m just a bitter and burnt out old crypto hodler,  so what do I know?   :) 

Huh? The high in June '19 was at the 26th with ~0.555 USD.

Are you sure you do not mean the 21st September 2018?

Next hurdle is to get above 0.58 USD. Could take some time.

10 minutes ago, tar said:

Huh? The high in June '19 was at the 26th with ~0.555 USD.

Are you sure you do not mean the 21st September 2018?

Next hurdle is to get above 0.58 USD. Could take some time.

I was looking at my Tradingview app chart...   maybe I misread it.

On checking...   yeah I was wrong.  But my sentiment remains that unless it seriously beats that short rise I just can’t trust it yet.

Thanks for setting me straight on that.  

EA9D52D0-E71B-460E-BE17-9A81EB94486D.jpeg

Since I’m on a roll with chart posting...   here is the current situation and it can be seen that so far XRP seems somewhat resistant to the downward pull of the big boy BTC.  That reflects a general slight decoupling that’s happened last few days following a long period of skittish lockstep of following BTC.

Skittish because it followed up, but timidly,  and fell down always more dramatically...   which explains the way BTC can rise and sort of pull up XRP,  but to a much lesser extent than it rises.

27CD1AE3-896F-4F47-A0E2-0230F6473898.png

XRPBTC is just as important as the USD chart and now even more so. 

We broke out of a massive falling wedge at 1900 satoshi and are currently 2450 satoshi. If we can close this weekly candle above 1900 it would be immensively bullish. We also touched the 2017 bottom last week and made a W bottom on the daily, just as in the last cycle we started to move up from there. 

Exciting times and good luck everyone. 

B029554A-E94E-4311-8675-13250E06C398.png

11 hours ago, Caracappa said:

Nothing happened? Globally central banks and gov treasuries converted assets to cash or added fresh money to the economy at a rate of $3 trillion per month, just to get from March to May. There is a global moratorium on all mortgages and rental payments, and billions of household members have been given money outright as basic income. All to save asset prices. And now we see late cycle ramping behaviour... I'm all for acknowledging a tremendous amount of debt that has been wiped out households and some firms balance sheets leading contributing to this. However, there has been a monumental increase in zombie debt added as well. And everything is relying on more CB intervention. This is certainly the craziest moment for a crypto ramp, I'm all ears for causes. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.