ha, well you also haven't been in here posting anecdotes and fear mongering about small historically super liberal colleges as if they're representative of the state of US higher education. reading back a few pages this thread seems like it has been a US politics thread for a while, despite tar living in germany. back to the charts myself!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The hands of my children on our way to the playground.

As you may have noticed: there are no markets, anymore as central banks are massively intervening and buying everything in order to prevent a major crisis and thereby also a healthy correction, unfort

~ 84 USD to ~ 404 USD

Posted Images

3 hours ago, trubbleinmind said:

lmao the fear mongering about universities in here, you all sound unhinged. have any of you acutally been around a college student or university environment in the last ten years? 

I went back for a degree in socioemotional mathematics.  Did you know that zero is just a construct invented by neocapitalists to enable overdraft fees via cunning use of negative numbers?  Also, bedtimes are a paternomatriarchal conspiracy used for heteronormative cisgendered nuclear family propagation, late at night. :)

Belushi1.jpg

Edited by NightJanitor
TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!
35 minutes ago, NightJanitor said:

I went back for a degree in socioemotional mathematics.  Did you know that zero is just a construct invented by neocapitalists to enable overdraft fees via cunning use of negative numbers?  Also, bedtimes are a paternomatriarchal conspiracy used for heteronormative cisgendered nuclear family propagation, late at night. :)

Belushi1.jpg

This is just the opinion of what I suspect is a “ white cis abled body privileged”. 

😇

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
15 hours ago, trubbleinmind said:

ha, well you also haven't been in here posting anecdotes and fear mongering about small historically super liberal colleges as if they're representative of the state of US higher education. reading back a few pages this thread seems like it has been a US politics thread for a while, despite tar living in germany. back to the charts myself!

It's a relief to know this "SJW" behaviour is in fact, extremely rare and only goes on in a select few universities and colleges throughout the US. 

El 8/2/2020 a las 5:50, tar dijo:

No sé si alguien todavía está interesado en XRP, pero mientras se concentraba en el gráfico de 4187 minutos de BTC, XRP ganó alrededor del 80% en el último mes y estamos al borde de más brotes.

Actualice aquí:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/MdteUMHC-xrp-cycle/

thank you very much tar ..... excellent job!

It seems very feasible that xrp explodes between September and October, right?

hug and hold

16 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Why wait to enter then? Because that would confirm the uptrend and lowers the risk?

Exactly.

16 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Would it not be wise to DCA around these levels untill 0,36 just to be sure to catch some lower cost XRP?

If you are already in, I would also recommend a SL at 0.26 USD and wait for further developments (re-enter later).

DCAing until 0.36 USD is more risky.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...