A short reminder

So where we goin'? We goin' up, we goin' down, we goin' around? If there was ever a catalyst for the invention of cryo-sleep it's f**kin' crypto.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The hands of my children on our way to the playground.

As you may have noticed: there are no markets, anymore as central banks are massively intervening and buying everything in order to prevent a major crisis and thereby also a healthy correction, unfort

~ 84 USD to ~ 404 USD

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 2ndtimearound said:

XRP has popped up another 1 cent - Chris Larsen has gone to bed! Let's do a coordinated pump and then sell just before Chris wakes up and mashes his SELL button! :D

lol, someone sneak around to his house and turn the power off, hell, turn the surburb off! Fkit, better yet, anyone got a EMP cracker handy, turn the whole west-coast off... bloody solar flare would be handy jkjk 8)

Edited by robertbruce
4 hours ago, RoboC said:

This is such complete hopium nonsense. You could keep repeating this pattern indefinitely to get to $1million per XRP token. Fractal charting is such baloney.

You see the blue (C) in the center? 😘

6 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

XRP has popped up another 1 cent - Chris Larsen has gone to bed! Let's do a coordinated pump and then sell just before Chris wakes up and mashes his SELL button! :D

Hahaha that did make me laugh 

2 hours ago, tar said:

The blue (C) is a possible bottom around 3 cent that would lead to an alternative path/wave.

A possible legit bottom for the trend I drawed above lies around 16 cent.

All TA can provide are possibilities.

Most member here would give their left nut to be at levels like 3 - 16 cents. It would have been pleasure overload. The buying frenzy would be out of this world ( while Ripple keeps selling ) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.