XRP back to 37c

6 hours ago, FreedomGundam said:

Okay, ladies and gentleman. Today, is end of March 2020. XRP now is 17c. I really hope this is my last post of negativity regarding XRP price and my next post will be a blooming price of XRP. Can it happen? Well, it really depend on Ripple. Are they dare to burn at least half of the remaining XRP in their pocket? We'll see.

Other then one big move, I think XRP heading toward 12c.

Good luck Everybody.

God bless.

A6CD67B8-6A4D-4EBB-AB84-0440954167DA.png

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've very busy for the last 6months. Luckily, I sold (cut lost) majority of my XRP last time before it's going crazy like today. It's very painful at that time. But, I feel lucky today.. I n

I read this as "I kept choosing black on the roulette wheel, but lately in choosing red I've picked more winners lately".  

Programmatic sales have been paused for the past six months or so. Burning the escrow would be moronic IMHO. If Ripple do such a thing better sell your bags because that would be an admission of failu

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, FreedomGundam said:

Today is June 4, 2020. XRP is up to 20c. I just use this thread as my personal log of xrp price. Up until now I still believe that xrp will still working on negative zone. Means may range from 13c to 20c. Unless, something big happen, like brad resign, no more programmable sales, or suddenly, US economy collapse, etc

I can’t say I completely agree but at least your sentiment matches what the price is doing.

I am happy that Miguel Vías is finally out of the picture though!

I don’t see XRP going up until the market and Bitcoin gets past ATH.

4 hours ago, AlejoMoreno said:

I can’t say I completely agree but at least your sentiment matches what the price is doing.

I am happy that Miguel Vías is finally out of the picture though!

I don’t see XRP going up until the market and Bitcoin gets past ATH.

Thanks for your comments. But, I do really wants to see xrp go to 1c. After that Ripple will see what they doing to xrp holder is unfair, and hopefully they will stop the programmable sales, or burn half of xrp. That way xrp price can jump pass the $1. Well, let's see next month.

2 hours ago, FreedomGundam said:

Thanks for your comments. But, I do really wants to see xrp go to 1c. After that Ripple will see what they doing to xrp holder is unfair, and hopefully they will stop the programmable sales, or burn half of xrp. That way xrp price can jump pass the $1. 

Once XRP goes to 1 cent it won't reach $1 anymore. And vice-versa

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, FreedomGundam said:

Thanks for your comments. But, I do really wants to see xrp go to 1c. After that Ripple will see what they doing to xrp holder is unfair, and hopefully they will stop the programmable sales, or burn half of xrp. That way xrp price can jump pass the $1. Well, let's see next month.

Programmatic sales have been paused for the past six months or so. Burning the escrow would be moronic IMHO. If Ripple do such a thing better sell your bags because that would be an admission of failure. No company would destroy its property on purpose. Look how the burning turned out for XLM. A small pump and dump happened and that's about it.  Also XRP is not a stock or something, so Ripple has no liability towards XRP holders.

Edited by Panopticon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.