Sign in to follow this  
FreedomGundam

XRP back to 37c

Well, thanks for all your comment. I think my point is still valid. I said that XRP will stay @30~40c. That's what I have seen from 2018. I see XRP very stable at that level. Some times spiking to 50c but most of the time it is stable at 30~40c.

Cheers.

On 7/6/2019 at 9:36 AM, minicuzzo said:

Stablecoin?? Look at march 2017.We only need patience, nothing else

yeah patience man, patience!

Computer%20Addict.jpg

I've very busy for the last 6months.

Luckily, I sold (cut lost) majority of my XRP last time before it's going crazy like today.

It's very painful at that time. But, I feel lucky today.:D. I never cut lost before. This is my first time. Because, I usually think it will be recover eventually. But, not XRP. The main reason is this "programmable escrow sale".

Imagine, the market must provide 200-400million USD each month. In order to cover the price to be the same. I think that is nonsense.

There is only one way to make XRP recover. Burn all the remaining coin owned by Ripple.

FYI, I bought Cardano, and I think I recover some of my lost.

My XRP portfolio Now just about 10-20% I guess.

Lol..

Anyway, How you guys doing? Anybody dare to cut lost?

But, remember, if you cut loss, try to buy other coin. Probably you got lucky.

1 hour ago, FreedomGundam said:

I've very busy for the last 6months.

Luckily, I sold (cut lost) majority of my XRP last time before it's going crazy like today.

It's very painful at that time. But, I feel lucky today.:D. I never cut lost before. This is my first time. Because, I usually think it will be recover eventually. But, not XRP. The main reason is this "programmable escrow sale".

Imagine, the market must provide 200-400million USD each month. In order to cover the price to be the same. I think that is nonsense.

There is only one way to make XRP recover. Burn all the remaining coin owned by Ripple.

FYI, I bought Cardano, and I think I recover some of my lost.

My XRP portfolio Now just about 10-20% I guess.

Lol..

Anyway, How you guys doing? Anybody dare to cut lost?

But, remember, if you cut loss, try to buy other coin. Probably you got lucky.

I read this as "I kept choosing black on the roulette wheel, but lately in choosing red I've picked more winners lately".   :D

On 7/7/2019 at 4:34 AM, Viggo said:

Below 40 cents is a great buying point, a gift from Brad himself. 

More like dumps from Jed Mccaleb but one man's dump is another man's treasure I guess

Okay, ladies and gentleman. Today, is end of March 2020. XRP now is 17c. I really hope this is my last post of negativity regarding XRP price and my next post will be a blooming price of XRP. Can it happen? Well, it really depend on Ripple. Are they dare to burn at least half of the remaining XRP in their pocket? We'll see.

Other then one big move, I think XRP heading toward 12c.

Good luck Everybody.

God bless.

Sign in to follow this