XRP back to 37c

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've very busy for the last 6months. Luckily, I sold (cut lost) majority of my XRP last time before it's going crazy like today. It's very painful at that time. But, I feel lucky today.. I n

I read this as "I kept choosing black on the roulette wheel, but lately in choosing red I've picked more winners lately".  

Programmatic sales have been paused for the past six months or so. Burning the escrow would be moronic IMHO. If Ripple do such a thing better sell your bags because that would be an admission of failu

Posted Images

I think it will stay here for some time too. I wish that wasnt the case, but it’s stagnent. I’ll hold, because what’s the point in selling? I know that’s a bad statement to make on here, but even big news doesn’t move the needle much. I hope we’re at mid .40’s by the end of year. If it continues to drop, were screwed...

not trying to spread FUD, or troll. I’ve had this thought all year. MG announcement confirmed it. It’s a stable coin. And the stable price is .39 to .42 cents for the next 6 months plus....

Edited by CryptoBoiler
5 hours ago, FreedomGundam said:

Glad to see XRP back to 37c. That's mean my prediction is right. XRP will stay at their 30~40c for a long long time. Until Programmatic sales Ended probably.

Meanwhile, XRP will be a stable coin

Assuming your statement is correct, increasing demand will offset the price suppression effect over time.

But yeh, mining / escrow release reduce prices. Extra supply requires extra demand to sustain price.  

So much FUD. So much FUD that you say it's a stable coin.. then sell and buy bitcoin or any other horse. 99% of you will never be rich... nout to do with XRP or the price.. because you are an emotional roller coaster. Grow a pair. You really don't deserve to get rich from XRP if every time it goes down 5% you cry for the moon.

40 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

So much FUD. So much FUD that you say it's a stable coin.. then sell and buy bitcoin or any other horse. 99% of you will never be rich... nout to do with XRP or the price.. because you are an emotional roller coaster. Grow a pair. You really don't deserve to get rich from XRP if every time it goes down 5% you cry for the moon.

These guys and girls are so silly. I watched Xrp absolutely go bonkers and they sweat over 10% swings. Having a calm head on your shoulders is the key. 

It’s not a stablecoin. It is tied to bitcoin and when you look at its chart in satoshi, it has actually been losing ground ever since the crash.

With that said, I have a buy order at 35 cents ready to expand my bag.

21 hours ago, FreedomGundam said:

Glad to see XRP back to 37c. That's mean my prediction is right. XRP will stay at their 30~40c for a long long time. Until Programmatic sales Ended probably.

Meanwhile, XRP will be a stable coin

XRP up 5% within a couple minutes. Your comment couldn’t have been timed more perfectly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.