Jump to content

Ripple, Moneygram, FAB -- Payit


VanHasen
 Share

Recommended Posts

While Payit isn’t guaranteed to be xRapid or Ripple-related, the chances are good.

Allowing payouts from Payit at Moneygram locations smells a lot like Ripple. Those sorts of arrangements are rare and difficult to manage piecemeal, but they’re a major advantage of a payment network like Ripplenet. 

Bob Way talked a bit about payment using multiple institutions in his interview with (ugh) CKJ.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

The more I get to know the more impressed I am with the Moneygram connection

This is old news this was announced back in April

https://www.prnewswire.com/ae/news-releases/moneygram-utilizes-its-api-driven-platform-to-enable-payit-wallet-integration-with-its-leading-digital--physical-network-300823050.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, WuWei said:

While it's true that it was originally announced back in April, they just actually launched Payit today according to the more recent article. However, thanks for posting the original announcement as it had this in it: 

Alex Holmes, MoneyGram's Chairman and CEO.

 "This is another great example of companies utilizing our growing set of integration options for access to our money transfer platform. Using our latest version of API's, the payit team seamlessly integrated into our network. Numerous companies have now integrated with the MoneyGram platform to utilize our compliance engine and settlement systems, in addition to accessing our network which is connected to over 2 billion bank accounts and has more physical locations than Starbucks, McDonalds, and Subway combined."

Just Wow!

Next up is SBI.....

yes that is another WOW!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, WuWei said:

While it's true that it was originally announced back in April, they just actually launched Payit today according to the more recent article. However, thanks for posting the original announcement as it had this in it: 

Alex Holmes, MoneyGram's Chairman and CEO.

 "This is another great example of companies utilizing our growing set of integration options for access to our money transfer platform. Using our latest version of API's, the payit team seamlessly integrated into our network. Numerous companies have now integrated with the MoneyGram platform to utilize our compliance engine and settlement systems, in addition to accessing our network which is connected to over 2 billion bank accounts and has more physical locations than Starbucks, McDonalds, and Subway combined."

Just Wow!

Next up is SBI.....

So is MoneyGram acting as a multi hop hub for partnering orgranizations (that want to send payments through their network)? Does MG have to hold nostros for the FI's that use their settlement systems?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

There is no proof this is xrapid, an article from a dodgy crypto website does not prove anything..

 

It absolutely DOES prove something - it proves that Ripple has once again, gotten their "foot in the door" of another major network. Whether or not it currently involves xrapid use still remains to be seen, but either way, it gives them the perfect access to make it happen. 

Edited by WuWei
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, WuWei said:

It absolutely DOES prove something - it proves that Ripple has once again, gotten their "foot in the door" of another major network. Whether or not it currently involves xrapid use still remains to be seen, but either way, it gives them the perfect access to make it happen. 

I never said anything about ripple. Also there is no proof ripple is involved in this, just another crypto crap "partnership" claims. A partner with B ,B partner with C ,does not mean A is partnering with C! Wtf!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

I never said anything about ripple. Also there is no proof ripple is involved in this, just another crypto crap "partnership" claims. A partner with B ,B partner with C ,does not mean A is partnering with C! Wtf!

it is perverse how you continue to make excuses to avoid seeing what is unfolding in front of your eyes.

Edited by Julian_Williams
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.