Sign in to follow this  
panmores

How can Coil ever succeed like this?

Of course hoping for the contrary, yet having a Coil subscription and loading https://xrptipbot.com in the browser, after one minute the counter-ticker shows:

0.000013 XRP

donated.

That'd be a whopping 0.01872 XRP for a whole 24 hours (which of course would be cheating to earn that amount by just staying on the website).

Even with a few thousand readers per month, it'll be very hard to earn back the $5 monthly subscription fee.

Anyway, it's a work in progress. Imgur. They'll find their way, me hopes.

1749281674_ScreenShot2019-06-29at09_44_45.png.90e8954c1c4d1769d6b5834b0526c2f3.png

29 minutes ago, panmores said:

Of course hoping for the contrary, yet having a Coil subscription and loading https://xrptipbot.com in the browser, after one minute the counter-ticker shows:

0.000013 XRP

donated.

That'd be a whopping 0.01872 XRP for a whole 24 hours (which of course would be cheating to earn that amount by just staying on the website).

Even with a few thousand readers per month, it'll be very hard to earn back the $5 monthly subscription fee.

Anyway, it's a work in progress. Imgur. They'll find their way, me hopes.

1749281674_ScreenShot2019-06-29at09_44_45.png.90e8954c1c4d1769d6b5834b0526c2f3.png

Of course, if 1xrp was $589, that'd be about $11...

David Schwartz ... 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘴 micropayments.

𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 ... 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴."

honestly i think most people would just want micropayments in USD, not a wildly fluctuating cryptocurrency 

Trust me, ANY MONEY FROM VISITOR IS GOOD MONEY, also can be adjusted  that is not an issue at all. Imagine you have someone with adblocker etc, you get nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING. This way you get something. and always scale these things to milions of users or at leeast hundreds of tousands

2 hours ago, Benchmark said:

Give it time. Streaming payments has the potential to be revolutionary. 

Also for physical things as well, not just online 'time' based streaming