XRP to $20, different perspective

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitcoin has been on fire these past few months, and XRP for the majority of the time has remained static. This called into question, "Why?" The same thing happened in late 2017, early 2018 where XRP r

@Cesar1810 I am really digging that you remember this thread as I was thinking about this the other day. As from my previous post in this thread, the theory stood that XRP moves in cycles with BTC. As

Working theory. Everyone is asking. "Wen moon?" Well the theory is when XRP measured in BTC pulls back 95%, XRP enters into a full raging bull. This has been the case the only 2 times in XRP's trading

Posted Images

Big market players are building liquidity/capital over time by getting the market going. Pull as much as they can in(stablecoins), and then pump it hard into XRP to ensure it has the highest overall gain (and to reward holders, of course). 

Probably unlikely, but it's fun to dream

Well, I notice there is the push/pull pattern in the crypto markets. You have to understand crypto moves differently than all other markets, which may be due to its fixed supply. To me it seems that cryptos has a whole has these so called "seasons." If you can accurately map a season, then you can start to predict a possible market entry/exit. 

17 hours ago, XRPboi said:

What time frame

It's hard to put an exact time frame on it because it depends on the market conditions. An approximation would be .00001165 satoshi level of a 95% pull back, which we would have a better idea when you would hit that level. It could take months, but my guess would be by years end is when we would see a bull run for XRP if this chart has these so called "seasons." 

7 minutes ago, Yodaxrp said:

march 2020

Yes, I've been wrong with my prediction of BTC breaking out of the bear market. I was anticipating late summer, early fall and BTC broke out months before that. I don't like to make predictions on specific timelines because the market is always changing and new money is always entering. 

2 minutes ago, ObeyTheWafflehouse said:

Yes, I've been wrong with my prediction of BTC breaking out of the bear market. I was anticipating late summer, early fall and BTC broke out months before that. I don't like to make predictions on specific timelines because the market is always changing and new money is always entering. 

Agree totally with you. My march 2020 is not actually a prediction. More an approx date based on the fact (following the opinion of certain ta guys) that xrp works in 273 days cycles.

The final pullback down to 1500 sats would happen if BTC push up to $25k and we remain steady around $0.40. It could also be that we have a slight increase to $0.60 but where btc increase to $35k.

I find this a somewhat likely scenario. At least btc increasing for a while longer while we remain steady. 

Our bullrun will likely happen as BTC is pulling back a bit. Possibly retracting down to $20k. Us being at 25k sats would put us around $5. I don't expect to go as high as $20 in the next run, since it would probably put us around 100k sats... Hopefully I'm wrong though, haha

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, PactaSuntServanda said:

What's your view on this theory?

Crypto markets move unlike any other markets. I think that when "new money" enters, it's normally through bitcoin first since it has been well established. From my view, bitcoin pumps in price while alts stay relatively at the same price point. Once bitcoin hits a certain ratio (alt coin to satoshi) , the money starts to move from bitcoin into the alts. Remember Dec. 2018? Bitcoin pumped hard to 20k and then started its downward trend. Meanwhile, XRP skyrocketed in price and thus we see the upper limit on the chart (XRPBTC) retested. 

For the past two occurrences, XRP vs sastoshi has pulled back ~95%. I am assuming this next bull run will be no different. 

Side note: Crypto markets love Fibonacci numbers. I would be eyeing the break in that green trendline that you drew on the chart. I would put an estimate of EOY when we break that trendline.

4 hours ago, Finesse said:

we wouldnt retrace massively and hold gains.

If ripple succeeds, which evidence is strongly suggesting we are heading that way, we shouldn't have a retracement of 95% every crypto season. What I would be looking for is when XRP market cap breaks above the market cap of bitcoin. I think people outside of crypto will take note, and XRP will be the dominate force or king of crypto. Bitcoin and POW systems are going to be a dying breed. That is not an opinion, that is a fact.

I would strongly suggest taking a look at the bigger picture. Ripple is in the same room as central bankers, IMF, governments, FIs, etc. I don't see bitcoin, ethereum, stellar, etc. sitting at the same table or even the same room. There is definitely a lot going on behind scenes. Be patient. 

22 minutes ago, ObeyTheWafflehouse said:

If ripple succeeds, which evidence is strongly suggesting we are heading that way, we shouldn't have a retracement of 95% every crypto season. What I would be looking for is when XRP market cap breaks above the market cap of bitcoin. I think people outside of crypto will take note, and XRP will be the dominate force or king of crypto. Bitcoin and POW systems are going to be a dying breed. That is not an opinion, that is a fact.

I would strongly suggest taking a look at the bigger picture. Ripple is in the same room as central bankers, IMF, governments, FIs, etc. I don't see bitcoin, ethereum, stellar, etc. sitting at the same table or even the same room. There is definitely a lot going on behind scenes. Be patient. 

Logic would make you think so. But it's made you think that for the past 18+ months as well....

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.