Under 4000 Satoshi for the first time since 2017

5 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

You can say that again, it's like a mob mentality and those of us that don't agree with either majority (which is usually just two groups to chose from) can beat down to smitherines unless we're willing to put up a long tiresome fight.

I was thinking about Global Warming as well. Basically either you have to be a "coal chugging oil burner" or a "hippy tree hugger" to get an acceptance. Anything other than that and you butter put on boxing gloves whenever someone brings up the topic.

Yes I just shut up, but cannot resist mentioning it in the hope that some light can be let in the debate.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys.. don't try and understand what's going on and predict by what you see/feel. Full time forex trader speaking here. I've learned early in my career that doing the opposite of what I think the

I think this is an interesting question.  It is linked to why XRP has performed worse than any other top ten crypto? My personal speculative answer is that the crypto investors, as a group, have

Brad Shithouse has to stop bragging about XRP doing better than Bitcoin. A few months ago Mike Novogratz address some valid points, but instead of taken away concern for institutional investors B

Posted Images

On 7/6/2019 at 12:37 PM, fatlever said:

This isn't like 2017.  It's like BTC recovery in 2015-2016.  XRP and other ALTs that have been around are acting exactly like they did when BTC was recovering in the 2015-2016 time period.  They are bleeding satoshi badly.  They didn't gain in BTC then and they are not gaining now.  

Monero has gone back to the lowest satoshi value since 2016.  Doge is going back to 2016 levels.  XRP has been bleeding slowly from 8-10K sats range now down to 3K levels.  Litecoin was holding up for a bit but it's also started to bleed and trending towards levels before 2017.  

This has been the trend for months.  But of course in every community, there are die hards that believe their coin is special, undervalued and primed for break out ignoring history and pointing to FOMO breakouts in 2017.  There is no evidence of this happening right now except hopium.  

Should have heeded my own advice and rebalanced more to BTC although it's massively over-weighted now.  9K sats to 4K sats to 3K sats to now 2.5K sats level and dropping.  This is playing out exactly like BTC recovery in 2015-2016.

• 8 months later...

I don't make predictions but if I had the statement that XRP will continue to lose SATS and bleed against BTC would have been more accurate any of the moon boy mumbo jumo technical analysis TradeView charts showing XRP was about to break out.  XRP is now at 2365 SATS and is lower than it was in April 2017 and continues to drop.

4 hours ago, fatlever said:

I don't make predictions but if I had the statement that XRP will continue to lose SATS and bleed against BTC would have been more accurate any of the moon boy mumbo jumo technical analysis TradeView charts showing XRP was about to break out.  XRP is now at 2365 SATS and is lower than it was in April 2017 and continues to drop.

And its going to go lower, much lower ;)

Brad Shithouse has to stop bragging about XRP doing better than Bitcoin.

A few months ago Mike Novogratz address some valid points, but instead of taken away concern for institutional investors Brad Shithouse brags in response to Mike Novogratz on twitter that XRP is doing 44% better than Bitcoin in February 2020.

Yes at a specific time in February XRP is doing better than Bitcoin if you count at the start of 2020, but Mike Novogratz is pointing at the whole year and believe XRP will fall behind Bitcoin for the whole year.

If we look at 2017 until now XRP has never done better than Bitcoin, so STOP bragging Mister Shithouse.

Mister Shithouse also brag that banks contact Ripple that they were interested, but the truth is that Ripple contacted those banks.

Mister Shithouse brags about more than 2-3 banks are signing up per week, but this idiot don't tell us that their are many banks stop using Ripplenet after the trial.

Ripple don't report the total banks that have sign up anymore, because the rate of stopping is also increasing.

The good news is that the rate of stopping to use Ripplenet after the trial is slowing down compare with banks signing up.

This is thanks to Navin Gupta, the banks that are approached by this man keep using Ripplenet after the trials.

I never pay attention to this man before until now.

Brad Shithouse is a clown like Donald Trump.

Personally I think the 10 million fee excluding additional cost for each branch for using ripplenet software is to high for many banks, because their aint enough corridors open yet.

Banks will not use it unless profit is almost guarantee.

Ripple did a good thing to let Moneygram use the software for free, I think SBI has a hand in this.

If it was Chris Larsen I don't think it will come this far.

Chris Larsen and Mister Shithouse are not the people we think they are, they are ******* greedy.

David Schwartz is an idiot by posting a message on twitter saying he got cancer by hearing the word Bitcoin. Why on earth do you accumulate Bitcoin if you think you get cancer from Bitcoin?

Don't worry guys/girls, if Ripple had more capable people like Navin and Mr Kitao, XRP already taken off.

In the meantime Bitcoin will lead because of the halving.

2 hours ago, 10millionplus said:

Brad Shithouse has to stop bragging about XRP doing better than Bitcoin.

A few months ago Mike Novogratz address some valid points, but instead of taken away concern for institutional investors Brad Shithouse brags in response to Mike Novogratz on twitter that XRP is doing 44% better than Bitcoin in February 2020.

Yes at a specific time in February XRP is doing better than Bitcoin if you count at the start of 2020, but Mike Novogratz is pointing at the whole year and believe XRP will fall behind Bitcoin for the whole year.

If we look at 2017 until now XRP has never done better than Bitcoin, so STOP bragging Mister Shithouse.

Mister Shithouse also brag that banks contact Ripple that they were interested, but the truth is that Ripple contacted those banks.

Mister Shithouse brags about more than 2-3 banks are signing up per week, but this idiot don't tell us that their are many banks stop using Ripplenet after the trial.

Ripple don't report the total banks that have sign up anymore, because the rate of stopping is also increasing.

The good news is that the rate of stopping to use Ripplenet after the trial is slowing down compare with banks signing up.

This is thanks to Navin Gupta, the banks that are approached by this man keep using Ripplenet after the trials.

I never pay attention to this man before until now.

Brad Shithouse is a clown like Donald Trump.

Personally I think the 10 million fee excluding additional cost for each branch for using ripplenet software is to high for many banks, because their aint enough corridors open yet.

Banks will not use it unless profit is almost guarantee.

Ripple did a good thing to let Moneygram use the software for free, I think SBI has a hand in this.

If it was Chris Larsen I don't think it will come this far.

Chris Larsen and Mister Shithouse are not the people we think they are, they are ******* greedy.

David Schwartz is an idiot by posting a message on twitter saying he got cancer by hearing the word Bitcoin. Why on earth do you accumulate Bitcoin if you think you get cancer from Bitcoin?

Don't worry guys/girls, if Ripple had more capable people like Navin and Mr Kitao, XRP already taken off.

In the meantime Bitcoin will lead because of the halving.

0112AD5D-98AF-47A0-AF1B-3AED8C364C5A.gif

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 12:16 AM, LetHerRip said:

And its going to go lower, much lower ;)

And in the current phase this is also ok.

Until the price of XRP rises through the utility, years will pass, if it happens at all.
In the short term, speculation (and manipulation) is the only thing that can cause big jumps.

Hence all eyes on BTC and its development after the halving.  The halving should have a positive effect on the price of BTC in the medium term (Mid 2021 following).
If BTC then reappears in regions 14-15k+, greed and the mass media will do the rest. 

Until then it is simply a matter of waiting.

My opinion

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Caracappa said:

Ahh darn, I've been holding the chart upside down all this time... That's why I'm not rich after all those weeks of passively waiting. XRP is a scammmm!

You mean 156 weeks?  XRP gone to 1/2 its dollar value and 1/10 its BTC value in 3 years. 

May 2017

• $0.40
  • 21,640 sats

May 2020

•  $0.19
  • 2,212 sats

Do you work for Ripple? Sure XRP is a better investment than MoneyGram which has lost 1/4 its value in the same time frame and looks like it's about to go bankrupt but rational people usually look to make returns on their investments in that time horizon.   In that time frame, S&P 500 ETF SPY has gone from 240 to 290 even with the recent drop, APPL is 2X, AMZN is like 2.5X, TSLA is like 3X and BTC is still 4X.  

Edited by fatlever
1 hour ago, fatlever said:

You mean 156 weeks?  XRP gone to 1/2 its dollar value and 1/10 its BTC value in 3 years. 

May 2017

• $0.40
  • 21,640 sats

May 2020

•  $0.19
  • 2,212 sats

Do you work for Ripple? Sure XRP is a better investment than MoneyGram which has lost 1/4 its value in the same time frame and looks like it's about to go bankrupt but rational people usually look to make returns on their investments in that time horizon.   In that time frame, S&P 500 ETF SPY has gone from 240 to 290 even with the recent drop, APPL is 2X, AMZN is like 2.5X, TSLA is like 3X and BTC is still 4X.  

You're comparing an extremely speculative asset to a stock market index consisting of the largest, most established companies in the United States. Further, you picked a time frame where said speculative asset class has performed negatively. Sorry to break it to you, don't invest in speculative investments if you want steady, slow growth.

brian regan what GIF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.