fatlever

Under 4000 Satoshi for the first time since 2017

5 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

You can say that again, it's like a mob mentality and those of us that don't agree with either majority (which is usually just two groups to chose from) can beat down to smitherines unless we're willing to put up a long tiresome fight.

I was thinking about Global Warming as well. Basically either you have to be a "coal chugging oil burner" or a "hippy tree hugger" to get an acceptance. Anything other than that and you butter put on boxing gloves whenever someone brings up the topic.

Yes I just shut up, but cannot resist mentioning it in the hope that some light can be let in the debate.

On 7/6/2019 at 12:37 PM, fatlever said:

This isn't like 2017.  It's like BTC recovery in 2015-2016.  XRP and other ALTs that have been around are acting exactly like they did when BTC was recovering in the 2015-2016 time period.  They are bleeding satoshi badly.  They didn't gain in BTC then and they are not gaining now.  

Monero has gone back to the lowest satoshi value since 2016.  Doge is going back to 2016 levels.  XRP has been bleeding slowly from 8-10K sats range now down to 3K levels.  Litecoin was holding up for a bit but it's also started to bleed and trending towards levels before 2017.  

This has been the trend for months.  But of course in every community, there are die hards that believe their coin is special, undervalued and primed for break out ignoring history and pointing to FOMO breakouts in 2017.  There is no evidence of this happening right now except hopium.  

Should have heeded my own advice and rebalanced more to BTC although it's massively over-weighted now.  9K sats to 4K sats to 3K sats to now 2.5K sats level and dropping.  This is playing out exactly like BTC recovery in 2015-2016.