Under 4000 Satoshi for the first time since 2017

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys.. don't try and understand what's going on and predict by what you see/feel. Full time forex trader speaking here. I've learned early in my career that doing the opposite of what I think the

I think this is an interesting question.  It is linked to why XRP has performed worse than any other top ten crypto? My personal speculative answer is that the crypto investors, as a group, have

Brad Shithouse has to stop bragging about XRP doing better than Bitcoin. A few months ago Mike Novogratz address some valid points, but instead of taken away concern for institutional investors B

Posted Images

On 7/5/2019 at 2:57 AM, CryptoBoiler said:

But that will be a great time to buy, right? If it hits 2000 stars, even a better time to buy? If it just tanks, should I just send ripple a check and hope they send me a Lambo?

yes, its soo amazing, and Brad will mention a few household names and we will be at 1000 satoshi or whatever, and then we will all get xrp for free finally. like probably all the companies to which ripple is "selling". Seriously, which company pays a dollar for this shitcoin? Probably Ripple has to pay those companies that they take some xrp. But yes, look at the fundamentals blabla, and this or that guy made a "prediction"...do these guys even know what a prediction is? A prediction is sth which becomes true within some error bars and which has some serious reason to be true. All the "predictions" I read are just utter nonsense, anybody who claims that the price will go up or down or sideways just says ******** because nobody can predict this. And they put funny lines in the time series and think they know the future....

2 hours ago, fsq said:

yes, its soo amazing, and Brad will mention a few household names and we will be at 1000 satoshi or whatever, and then we will all get xrp for free finally. like probably all the companies to which ripple is "selling". Seriously, which company pays a dollar for this shitcoin? Probably Ripple has to pay those companies that they take some xrp. But yes, look at the fundamentals blabla, and this or that guy made a "prediction"...do these guys even know what a prediction is? A prediction is sth which becomes true within some error bars and which has some serious reason to be true. All the "predictions" I read are just utter nonsense, anybody who claims that the price will go up or down or sideways just says ******** because nobody can predict this. And they put funny lines in the time series and think they know the future....

But....it’s still a great time to buy tho, right? I mean it always is? Go xrp?! Malfunction.

16 minutes ago, CryptoBoiler said:

But....it’s still a great time to buy tho, right? I mean it always is? Go xrp?! Malfunction.

Many are sick and tiered of not seeing their XRP investment grow. The most anticipated coin in existence, the best utility, the biggest FI world wide onboard.... still no movement. Until we see something other than Ripple lining their own pockets XRP will lose momentum in a huge way. Outside of this forum XRP has little momentum. That is troublesome for me as I have invested a big in this asset and will probably take a huge loss. I did my due dilligace and XRP seemed the best bet. I was probably wrong. 

32 minutes ago, CryptoBoiler said:

Yes you are right, I think they call it "free zerps" or something, xrp will never be as cheap as today...except tommorow, and the day after tommorrow...

Trends are so awesome. Because you can take a chart and draw lines and make the future look like anything you want it to. The bad thing is, that future line, no matter how thought out it is, is just a guess. Maybe a more educated guess than just saying “it’s gonna go to $2 cause I just feel it’s coming”, but a guess nonetheless. There is a long track prediction online that you can look at future weather forecasts, using current and previous data. Months in advance. Sometimes it’s right, sometimes it’s wrong. It’s a better guess using previous indicators.

the problem with all this TA is this....someone is always right. Because there are a thousand predictions. If it shot to .90 today, there is a prediction that someone put together that shows that. There are also 900 others that are completely wrong.

end of the day, xrp is the value that we can sell at. We can continue to make it seem like it’s a sure deal, but it doesn’t show it. Other tokens are increasing, having some movement. Xrp does not. It has been on a steady decline for some time now.

Im going to guess it will rain August 19, 2019. If I’m wrong, I’ll recheck my indicators. Maybe the atmosphere did something crazy with the stars, global warming and all that. If I guess right, I can predict the future...sounds dumb, right? The irony that we believe all this with the extensive TA we see ok this forum.

16 minutes ago, CryptoBoiler said:

Trends are so awesome. Because you can take a chart and draw lines and make the future look like anything you want it to. The bad thing is, that future line, no matter how thought out it is, is just a guess. Maybe a more educated guess than just saying “it’s gonna go to $2 cause I just feel it’s coming”, but a guess nonetheless. There is a long track prediction online that you can look at future weather forecasts, using current and previous data. Months in advance. Sometimes it’s right, sometimes it’s wrong. It’s a better guess using previous indicators.

the problem with all this TA is this....someone is always right. Because there are a thousand predictions. If it shot to .90 today, there is a prediction that someone put together that shows that. There are also 900 others that are completely wrong.

end of the day, xrp is the value that we can sell at. We can continue to make it seem like it’s a sure deal, but it doesn’t show it. Other tokens are increasing, having some movement. Xrp does not. It has been on a steady decline for some time now.

Im going to guess it will rain August 19, 2019. If I’m wrong, I’ll recheck my indicators. Maybe the atmosphere did something crazy with the stars, global warming and all that. If I guess right, I can predict the future...sounds dumb, right? The irony that we believe all this with the extensive TA we see ok this forum.

I couldn't say it better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.