Thank you @Hodor

You now see the nature of speculators. You post, and no one thanks you because XRP is frozen and BTC is flying high.Β  Tomorrow XRP will be at at 1.00 and OMG ....you will be king again.Β 

Truth to be told, everyone is fixated on the price, and very few see the real beneft that humanity will achive without bank'sΒ manipulative tactis.Β  Hence, gamblers who think they are investors.Β 

Keep going Hodor, you are still my hero. Who cares were where XRP will go, most who win in speculation lose it right after on the "next"Β  thing.Β Β 

Posted (edited)

Hmm theΒ contentΒ Β doesn’t render in Safari ive noticed. Couldn’t read the last @HodorΒ article either. I had to use a web scraping tool to get at it. I wonder is it a Coil issue or something else. I do run an ad blocker. Tried on iOS and macOS.

Edited by spondulixrp

Posted (edited)

thanks Hodor - our tanks are rolling into everyone's garden.Β  In may sound complacent but as regards to our investment all we have to do is stand still and wait.Β  Even attempts like Libra just make our position in the market stronger.Β  Pax XRP

Edited by Julian_Williams

42 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

our tanks are rolling into everyone's garden.

Thanks for reading & for the comment, @Julian_Williams!Β  πŸ˜…Β Β Β 

A very war-like analogy this morning.Β 

Β 

Β 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hodor said:

Thanks for reading & for the comment, @Julian_Williams!Β  πŸ˜…Β Β Β 

A very war-like analogy this morning.Β 

Β 

Β 

The reason for my belligerent metaphor is that people fret every time a "competitor" produces a new version of a stable coin, they act as if Facebook and JP Morgan have caught up (or even overtaken) XRP Bridging Asset.Β  In fact so far they have all been centralised fudged mimics of XRP and represent the opposite to a threat.

Edited by Julian_Williams

On 6/26/2019 at 6:15 AM, Julian_Williams said:

so far they have all been centralised fudged mimics of XRP and represent the opposite to a threat

I feel the same exact way ... I've got to believe that it's incredibly distracting to the organizations' internal IT departments and business leaders...

No bank / organization want's to buy tokenized debt from a bank that is outside of their trusted network.Β  I've never understood the shallow thinking behind creating 'yet another island' while Ripple clearly sees that being 'more connected' is the path to victory via ILP.Β