Sign in to follow this  
mDuo13

Blog: New WebSocket Tool

As part of the recent site relaunch, the XRP Ledger Dev Portal has an updated version of the WebSocket API Tool. This tool lets you communicate directly with rippled servers, which power the XRP Ledger network. Among several of the improvements in this new version of the tool is that you can choose which servers to connect to, including the public servers Ripple runs, servers in the XRP Test Net, or your own server running locally on your own computer.

Continued: https://xrpl.org/blog/2019/websocket-tool-update.html

An option to enter a third party server address (and port...) next to localhost in the server selector would be nice, other than that great work as always! :-)

8 hours ago, Sukrim said:

An option to enter a third party server address (and port...) next to localhost in the server selector would be nice, other than that great work as always! :-)

Yep, I've been thinking the same thing. Doing that involves a few extra challenges (which I've put into a ticket for tracking) but I'd definitely like to see it done. Won't be on top of my to-do list because I'm getting ready for rippled 1.3.0 plus finishing off some stuff I've already started, though.

Of course, you could also contribute the changes yourself. The tool's HTML and JavaScript are open-source...