How Much XRP do people here have?

29 minutes ago, RileySchleinstein said:

That's true. I'll rephrase. In 2025, XRP might be considered a good long-term investment (2015-2025) but not a good mid-term investment (2020-2025).

There are too many variables at the moment. We can't yet assert that high ODL volume = high token price. We are reduced to speculating about multiple factors:

• More ODL corridors -> higher ODL volume -> higher token price
  • Central banks increase the supplies of USD, EUR, JPY, etc. -> fixed-supply currencies like BTC, ETH and XRP become more appealing
  • Fiat currency inflation -> gold rush -> eventual over-valuation of gold -> digital currencies appear less risky
  • Crises re. paper gold and custody issues -> digital currencies appear less risky
  • BTC goes bonkers again -> BTC exchanged for ETH, XRP, etc. 
  • Major banks or tech companies (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, etc.) announce the use of ODL -> higher token price, driven by both utility and speculation

Anyone is welcome to add more factors to the list.

David,brad, and other ripple whales keep dumping xrp, BTC does not have any more manipulated pump in which xrp relies on, odl only used by companies paid by ripple leading to it's eventual demise after ripple stops concentrating on xrp

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at mine!!!

You go first.

I bought everything my salary allows me. I have 26k and no problem saying it.   Pd.:  If you are a hacker please note that Viggo has 5 times my stack so please be smart and target him. 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, nakedzzrp said:

David,brad, and other ripple whales keep dumping xrp, BTC does not have any more manipulated pump in which xrp relies on, odl only used by companies paid by ripple leading to it's eventual demise after ripple stops concentrating on xrp

I didn't add negative factors to the list. Thanks for that. :)

No one can rule out the factors you added with absolute certainty.

On 4/9/2020 at 4:34 PM, VegitaXRP said:

What difference does it make if I post here how much XRP I have, aren't we all anonymous here?  P.S. VegitaXRP isn't my real name.  Is there a way to track me down from this site?

For someone determined to yes, of course.

45 minutes ago, Dinoizzy said:

For someone determined to yes, of course.

Someone tried to track me down once after having an intense argument on this forum. They aren't around anymore and I'm pretty sure they aren't invested in XRP anymore. If anyone wants to track me down, then try me.

I've dealt with several jive turkeys on these forums over the years who've thought they were more clever than everyone else.

Edited by AlejoMoreno
On 4/9/2020 at 11:34 AM, VegitaXRP said:

What difference does it make if I post here how much XRP I have, aren't we all anonymous here?  P.S. VegitaXRP isn't my real name.  Is there a way to track me down from this site?

Someone determined and skilled enough could find your ip and/or email, or just read through all your posts - if you're not careful you can reveal more than you want about yourself. If you're not on a secure network you're even more exposed. If you use a 2fa security on exchanges that includes your phone number text auth it's a major security flaw.

6 hours ago, manateehunter said:

Someone determined and skilled enough could find your ip and/or email, or just read through all your posts - if you're not careful you can reveal more than you want about yourself. If you're not on a secure network you're even more exposed. If you use a 2fa security on exchanges that includes your phone number text auth it's a major security flaw.

Phone number 2fa is terrible. If I had your phone number and knew your cell carrier, I could call your cell phone company and steal your number. With enough digging (not a lot though) I could learn enough info about you and then tell the cell company that I am you and that I forgot my security verification information.

That exact thing happened to a guy. This guy had a bunch of this "smart home" junk that all of the zoo bears nowadays think is a good idea. (Let's have my whole house hooked up to the internet!)

Well, they broke into his smart home infrastructure and cleaned his house out!

7 hours ago, AlejoMoreno said:

Phone number 2fa is terrible. If I had your phone number and knew your cell carrier, I could call your cell phone company and steal your number. With enough digging (not a lot though) I could learn enough info about you and then tell the cell company that I am you and that I forgot my security verification information.

That exact thing happened to a guy. This guy had a bunch of this "smart home" junk that all of the zoo bears nowadays think is a good idea. (Let's have my whole house hooked up to the internet!)

Well, they broke into his smart home infrastructure and cleaned his house out!

Yeah, I didn't even know it was that easy until my gf surprised me with a new phone already transfered to my network one day. The phone company didn't id or question her, just moved my service right on over without my consent.

2 hours ago, manateehunter said:

Yeah, I didn't even know it was that easy until my gf surprised me with a new phone already transfered to my network one day. The phone company didn't id or question her, just moved my service right on over without my consent.

Oh yea. When I was a kid my family would have me take care of their phone and cable service problems. I would just call and say I was that person (regardless of the gender). Nobody ever denied letting me change things on the account. 

My grandmother always said the only things that are 100% safe are the thoughts in your head that you never tell anyone and never write down.

@AlejoMoreno The older generations are more cautious when it comes to trust. My father keeps all receipts and staples them into his diary and deducts the receipt amount from his balance. Ive set up mobile banking on his phone but he doesn’t like to rely on the bank calculating his outgoings.

He even monitored the water meter when he thought he was being over charged. Sure enough, he turned the mains tap off for a week and the meter was still turning! He refused to pay anymore until it was sorted out. Twice they came out. He received a cheque for overpayment a couple of weeks ago 😂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.