StopMakingSense

How Much XRP do people here have?

On 6/23/2019 at 9:07 PM, Viggo said:

128K XRP.

Snip20190622_8.png

Takes a lot of balls to hold so much.  Eventually, we will hit pivotal $1 but when?  As nerve-wrecking, I think you will do ok as long as you are not pressured to sell or in weak hands.

I am also a 1% holder and looking for target price of $0.80+ by eoy.  Easy double I think as II plow $$$ into cryptos.  Good luck!

20 minutes ago, bookworm said:

Takes a lot of balls to hold so much.  Eventually, we will hit pivotal $1 but when?  As nerve-wrecking, I think you will do ok as long as you are not pressured to sell or in weak hands.

I am also a 1% holder and looking for target price of $0.80+ by eoy.  Easy double I think as II plow $$$ into cryptos.  Good luck!

worm, what was your exit target price 2 years ago during the fomo run? if you don't mind me asking. 

1 minute ago, RipDip said:

worm, what was your exit target price 2 years ago during the fomo run? if you don't mind me asking. 

Hate to say but between $2.50 to $3 for near perfect 12-15x.  Bought some back on the way down for fun bleeding in red.  Quite like winning a lottery and donating some back (letting others cash out) so it wasn’t hurtful.

I am not a prophet or chartist but think most cryptos will pop much higher.  Early estimate is $8-10 but let’s grab the first pivotal buck first ... watch the institutional investors and oncoming retail space ... Fidelity, eTrade, Schwabs and TdAmeritrade all eyeing crypto trading ...

1 minute ago, bookworm said:

Hate to say but between $2.50 to $3 for near perfect 12-15x.  Bought some back on the way down for fun bleeding in red.  Quite like winning a lottery and donating some back (letting others cash out) so it wasn’t hurtful.

I am not a prophet or chartist but think most cryptos will pop much higher.  Early estimate is $8-10 but let’s grab the first pivotal buck first ... watch the institutional investors and oncoming retail space ... Fidelity, eTrade, Schwabs and TdAmeritrade all eyeing crypto trading ...

You did better than me during the fomo run. i cashed out most of mine at $1.50-2.00 at just over 8x. 

Cheers to you, good luck on this one. 

Different ways to play ... hodlers will beat us over time while we attempt to time the markets in and out (8x is an incredible return and congrats). which can be time consuming, costly and frustrating.  For me, my exit is usually to chase other sectors/equity investments which may not always be green.  

Thinking out loud ... the best strategy now is to diversify among the majors and then, don’t check xrpchat and not look at coinmarketcap until retail adoption/purchase of cryptos becomes the norm in about 3-8 years(?).  By then, we may see double digits and 50-100x baggar for xrp ~$20-50.

For me, this would be much too boring to do and less exciting as I like to play the ups and down ...

btw, my target is $0.80 by end of year.  This is my conservative estimate to my family that will surely be met.  Actually, we will hit $1 this year if btc continues climb to $20k.

I told my financial advisor I wanted to diversify so he allwed me to buy one XRP after he visited this site.  

I told him I wanted to invest in ETH as well because it will be the blockchain of the future, so he got me this gift: 

image.thumb.png.96864f7c8764c9a6f7faf08dbe261d93.png