StopMakingSense

How Much XRP do people here have?

13 minutes ago, Viggo said:

Yes!

In my normal day I wouldn’t ever even get to speak to someone who has so much money that they could invest near a hundred thousand dollars in a speculative risk.  Wow.

I hope this keeps going and you see green on your investment.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, StopMakingSense said:

I never thought to compare myself but I was a little surprised at what % of XRP holders I'm a part of.

Has anyone done a poll here? What would you say is the average ownership around here?

Obviously for safety don't say exactly how much you have. Thanks!

There's really no way to answer that question without divulging information most of us want to keep private. The XRP rich list is about as good as it gets. There are some people here who have a lot of XRP.  Some of them also have a lot of other cryptos. Some of them bought in a long time ago and are sitting on a stash worth a great deal of money, and for security's sake, would rather not broadcast that.

(I am not one of those people, lol.)

But no matter where you fall on the rich list, there is always somebody with more and somebody with less. I could have a bigger position in XRP than I do, but I choose to buy some other coins with different price drivers and different stories and different risk factors. XRP is a long term hold. But we're in a bull market, and to me it makes sense to buy coins that are already participating in the rally. And...I like alt coins, and I think there are a whole bunch of them that are still undervalued.

Probably the more appropriate question, and maybe you were getting to it, is......"what XRP position size is perfect for me, with my pocketbook,  my obligations, and  my risk profile?"  

Edited by dr_ed

Why hold ripple when you can hold dogecoin.....I get way more...so its a win win right.....lol......( sarcasm for those of you that miss it)..

In the sage words of @galgitron posted well before it was fashionable:

Shut the hell up about having made any money with your coin investments. Not in public, not in private, not with family, not with friends. Tell them the same thing. Mind your own business, and tell others to mind theirs.

http://galgitron.net/Post/Coin-Robbery 

On 6/23/2019 at 8:28 AM, StopMakingSense said:

I never thought to compare myself but I was a little surprised at what % of XRP holders I'm a part of.

Has anyone done a poll here? What would you say is the average ownership around here?

Obviously for safety don't say exactly how much you have. Thanks!

I can't speak for others but I personally own roughly 2 x half of the number of XRP in my wallet.