I’m out

5 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Sell? Another 13c and I am even!!!!!!! Now is not the time to sell. (Not the time to buy either)

Once this thing hits $1.62 AUD I got a full room of LEGO to get rid off and my husband now is getting a bit nervous.....lol

Funny, a month ago, you told someone not to buy because  "If I am going to look at an entry price I be looking to enter at 35c" (AUD)

Despite me posting a chart with the entry point exactly right, and we haven't dropped below that entry point again. We are now up 30% from that point and that guy might still be sitting on the sideline waiting for 35c as you insisted.

Maybe it's easier throwing out random guesses when it's your husbands money, but consider that people actually come here for trading advice with their money.

Edited by bryce

1 hour ago, bryce said:

Maybe it's easier throwing out random guesses when it's your husbands money, but consider that people actually come here for trading advice with their money.

I must respectfully disagree and say that I’m not concerned at all about any users predictions...   only a fool would decide based solely on a random internet post.

Lets not claim or pretend that we are giving financial advice here.  

3 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I must respectfully disagree and say that I’m not concerned at all about any users predictions...   only a fool would decide based solely on a random internet post.

Lets not claim or pretend that we are giving financial advice here.  

Well they do say a fool and his money are easily parted :)  I do my best to give educated TA / Fundamentals based responses because when I first got into trading I just hit buy and assumed it would go up forever (ahh the 2017 bull run was an exciting time! Followed by a long disappointing time...).

Turns out it's not nearly that simple and that lack of understanding cost me some serious gains. Fortunately an experienced trader took the time to educate me to understand the market better and I am trying to help others not make the same mistakes. I don't expect to be right all the time, but it may help someone make a better decision I hope.

28 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I must respectfully disagree and say that I’m not concerned at all about any users predictions...   only a fool would decide based solely on a random internet post

Isn’t part of doing your own research checking out the sentiment in forums? If not, tell me a better way to decide on a good time to buy a “speculative” asset.

Edited by lucid99

5 hours ago, bryce said:

Funny, a month ago, you told someone not to buy because  "If I am going to look at an entry price I be looking to enter at 35c" (AUD)

Despite me posting a chart with the entry point exactly right, and we haven't dropped below that entry point again. We are now up 30% from that point and that guy might still be sitting on the sideline waiting for 35c as you insisted.

Only still hoping. Can turn nasty before you know it

And trust me my boy, after experience the high of Jan 2018 anything can happen:)

53 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Only still hoping. Can turn nasty before you know it

And trust me my boy, after experience the high of Jan 2018 anything can happen:)

By experiencing, you mean FOMO'ing into the market at $4.34 AUD at the start of January 2018 "my girl"? :dthinking:

17 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

Am I reading this right? Did the price spike up over 10% within 24 hours of the OP selling his stash? Lol.

Everyone has their own reasons to sell, be it impatience, frustration, personal financial emergency (or, someday, simply sticking to an exit plan and not looking back).
While the OP's reasons don't make much sense to me I could never be happy about someone else's misfortune. 
We're in this together. It's easy to make fun of OP, just as it was easy to make fun of us all who didn't sell in January 2018.
For the record: same goes for BTC, ETH, XLM and so on. I'm not happy about and don't wish anyone losing their investment just because they chose a different coin.

@djdhrubs not directed at you and no offense meant.

Edited by 7strings

7 minutes ago, 7strings said:

Everyone has their own reasons to sell, be it impatience, frustration, personal financial emergency (or, someday, simply sticking to an exit plan and not looking back).
While the OP's reasons don't make much sense to me I could never be happy about someone else's misfortune. 
We're in this together. It's easy to make fun of OP, just as it was easy to make fun of us all who didn't sell in January 2018.
For the record: same goes for BTC, ETH, XLM and so on. I'm not happy about and don't wish anyone losing their investment just because they chose a different coin.

@djdhrubs not directed at you and no offense meant.

None taken and I agree. Sorry couldn't help laughing at the timing of selling in the early hours of Saturday morning when Saturday ended up being a big green day. 

The OP does need to do his research though. XRP is always a late bloomer, so to sell it specifically because other coins have already mooned means that he/ she has likely made a big error.

Of course we could all be wrong and XRP never joins the party but at least give the major caps time to pump in sequence before writing it off imo.

On 6/22/2019 at 1:51 AM, Capone said:

Ok that’s it. I have been selling my XRP’s slowly in the last few months and today I sold the last of it .

The anemic price performance is the main reason of course but there’s more .

This last announcement of a deal with MoneyGram looks very suspicious. Why ? 

Because Ripple has not been invited in they just bought their way in . Most likely from the proceeds of XRP sales.

The stock price of MoneyGram went up 200%  , it’s just a two years contract they have nothing to loose .

And then there’s this. : https://bitcoinist.com/ripple-ceo-im-not-an-xrp-maximalisti-own-bitcoin/

I honestly hope this is a joke my friend. 

My advice, please stay away from any site that may have xrp's price on it... For the rest of your life

On 6/22/2019 at 2:23 AM, Zedy44 said:

Hey you do what you think is right with your own money.  It's yours to invest and yours to sell whenever you feel it necessary.  The only thing I'll mention is that announcing it publicly is not always the best way of going about your own decisions.  There was a guy a couple years ago who announced the same exact thing on youtube while driving his car around and a week later XRP moon'd and he took the video down.

Everyone appreciates open honesty, but be prepared for some rub-in if the tides turn over the next few months.

There was this guy that proudly announced this awesome thing he'd done with some bitcoin once too... Guy managed to buy two pizzas with it, it was so cool :)