I’m out

3 minutes ago, retep said:

except xrp isn't following the uptrend. Well, a bit because it did go up with 50% since januari and only in the past 2 weeks, while all other coins

in the top 10 on cmc went up 100-400%, so when xrp would followed the trend, it's should have bin 1 dollar by now, but it's only 45 cents,

so i don't know what happening with xrp, but i sure regret that i didn't swap them in januari for anything in the top ten alright, because

i could have at least double or even triple my investment by now. Well, it's too late now, but the next time i won't hesitate to get rid

of my xrp's, and never ever bet on one horse again, and sertainly not on a horse that is in a coma and that is going nowere.

Hindsight’s a *****, ain’t it😬

8 minutes ago, Plikk said:

People using only the ‘price’ as a parameter to determine whether an asset has good future potential or not simply don’t deserve the gains. Byebye. 

Since i stepped in xrp, i hear nothing than how big xrp will become, and that it would be 10-50-100 dollars by the end on 2018

and crap like that, but the reality is that al other coins went up 100-400% since januari, except xrp with a lousy 50% in the last 2 weeks,

so people are no longer intrested in xrp, because it's the buyers that make the vallue of a coin and nothing else! When a coin doesn't sell,

well then the price stay's low. Offer and demand, that's how it works.

2 hours ago, retep said:

except xrp isn't following the uptrend. Well, a bit because it did go up with 50% since januari and only in the past 2 weeks, while all other coins

in the top 10 on cmc went up 100-400%, so when xrp would followed the trend, it's should have bin 1 dollar by now, but it's only 45 cents,

so i don't know what happening with xrp, but i sure regret that i didn't swap them in januari for anything in the top ten alright, because

i could have at least double or even triple my investment by now. Well, it's too late now, but the next time i won't hesitate to get rid

of my xrp's, and never ever bet on one horse again, and sertainly not on a horse that is in a coma and that is going nowere.

I bought my xrp in a wrong time, but as soon it hits 1 dollar, i'm going to sell so that i have at least my investment back,

and then wait until this peak is over and prices wil go down again, and then buy anything except xrp, because

my intentions is making money and not be a member of the hodlers club forever

I feel your frustration. For those in the red, it’s hard to feel like you’re missing out while you’re already invested! It’s like XRP didn’t get the memo.

BUT, keep in mind that this was also the pattern in 2017. In the end, you would have had more money with XRP than Bitcoin. But it sure didn’t look that way at the beginning of December 2017.

When the bull run peaks, investors start looking for anything that hasn’t popped. So I really don’t think any of the popular coins will be left in the cold. 

We’ll catch up. 

Edited by lucid99

3 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

So there’s the potential! 

Some people don't want upside potential - they want the upside already spent, so that they can FOMO at the very top.  Hey, each to their own.  Me, I quite like the differential in price between my buy and my sell...I think the cool kids are calling this "profit" these days.

Edited by 2ndtimearound

Using Bitstamp's (where I had my account at the time) lowest prices of 2017, and comparing to their highest prices since then, it looks like this:

January 26, 2017: XRP's low of $.003

January 3, 2018: XRP's all-time high of $3.317

Low-to-high multiple: 1,105.66x

January 11, 2017: BTC's low of $751.34

December 16, 2017: BTC's all-time high of $19,666.00

Low-to-high multiple: 26.17x

XRP absolutely smoked BTC! It can't do that every year, but ask yourself: "Has anything fundamentally changed since then?" XRP's and Ripple's prospects have only gotten better, both in the absolute sense and comparatively to BTC. Whatever BTC does over the next 12-24 months, more power to it. There's simply no reason to believe that XRP cannot multiply even faster than BTC over a similar period. Making decisions based on current prices, alone, is myopic.

17 minutes ago, GoldenGoose said:

Low-to-high multiXRP absolutely smoked BTC! It can't do that every year, but ask yourself: "Has anything fundamentally changed since then?" XRP's and Ripple's prospects have only gotten better, both in the absolute sense and comparatively to BTC.

I think the annoying thing is that fundamentals don’t seem to move price right now. Speculation and FOMO does. So if you’re long XRP the current price action is irrelevant.

1 minute ago, Viggo said:

Silly to pull out now, I might even be break even this weekend.

Snip20190622_8.png

Good luck to you! I’m embarrassed to say my average cost is over a dollar but we’ll get there. Are you planning on profit taking this time round, or hero or zero?

5 minutes ago, lucid99 said:

Good luck to you! I’m embarrassed to say my average cost is over a dollar but we’ll get there. Are you planning on profit taking this time round, or hero or zero?

I will ride this till we hit $5. I will than revaluate my position. I might pull the plug and exit. @ $5 I will walk away with a nice profit.