I’m out

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't get why ppl do this!! Announce that they have sold some digital asset, token, etc. Sell and be done with it. You don't have to explain why, it's your money dude. It's almost like you wanted pe

I'm out too.......             ....of fiat to spend on XRP cuz this biznitch is going to the moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!          

Posted Images

lol, you're forgetting the crypto market is manipulated and isn't a stock nor does it react like a stock. XRP will fly when the manipulators let it fly. Right now, everyone is focused on bitcoins rise, just like in 2017, bitcoin rose for months, while alts did nothing,  then in dec 2017 / jan2018.... bam... every going hit new all time highs.

The exact same thing is happening now. ALL coins will be heading to new all time highs soon. When? Soon. Just look at the charts, every coin is in an uptrend. It's coming. Be patient!

29 minutes ago, Capone said:

Ok that’s it. I have been selling my XRP’s slowly in the last few months and today I sold the last of it .

The anemic price performance is the main reason of course but there’s more .

This last announcement of a deal with MoneyGram looks very suspicious. Why ? 

Because Ripple has not been invited in they just bought their way in . Most likely from the proceeds of XRP sales.

The stock price of MoneyGram went up 200%  , it’s just a two years contract they have nothing to loose .

And then there’s this. : https://bitcoinist.com/ripple-ceo-im-not-an-xrp-maximalisti-own-bitcoin/

don't feed the troll.

Edited by richxrp

Hey you do what you think is right with your own money.  It's yours to invest and yours to sell whenever you feel it necessary.  The only thing I'll mention is that announcing it publicly is not always the best way of going about your own decisions.  There was a guy a couple years ago who announced the same exact thing on youtube while driving his car around and a week later XRP moon'd and he took the video down.

Everyone appreciates open honesty, but be prepared for some rub-in if the tides turn over the next few months.

23 minutes ago, Capone said:

Ok that’s it. I have been selling my XRP’s slowly in the last few months and today I sold the last of it .

The anemic price performance is the main reason of course but there’s more .

This last announcement of a deal with MoneyGram looks very suspicious. Why ? 

Because Ripple has not been invited in they just bought their way in . Most likely from the proceeds of XRP sales.

The stock price of MoneyGram went up 200%  , it’s just a two years contract they have nothing to loose .

And then there’s this. : https://bitcoinist.com/ripple-ceo-im-not-an-xrp-maximalisti-own-bitcoin/

How is Ripple leveraging their asset to partner with other companies any different than Google buying a company using their stock?

When you say "and then there's this", you think BG owning Bitcoin is somehow the demise of Ripple/XRP? BG has stated the problems with Bitcoin, he's a human like all of us and most likely owns it because he wants to be financially diversified...

Vitalik Buterin (Ethereum) has also praised Ripple, and ETH is #2 in terms of marketcap price. 

37 minutes ago, King34Maine said:

I don't get why ppl do this!! Announce that they are/or have sold some digital asset, token, etc. Sell and be done with it. You don't have to explain why, it's your money dude. It's almost like you wanted permission....LOL!! For the sake of completion, It's ok @Capone we forgive you for selling your XRP, no hard feelings my man....:friends:

Exactly. Basic human psychology would tell you that he doesn't feel comfortable with his decision which is why is feels the need to come on here and explain his decision. He's looking for validation. I bet he'll look back someday and regret selling now. Only time will tell....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.