Posted (edited)

Always a pleasure @Hodor!Β 

We used to look forward getting the Times, the Local Squeal, or the Daily Rag in paper format onΒ the driveway.Β  In it was all sorts of stuff we didn't care to read about when we looked inside but - we kept hoping for good news with the next edition anyway.Β  Now we routinely get the XRP News Update delivered in our hand and with each digital issue the news just keeps getting better and better.Β  This issue is a great one for all the expected reasons but I really liked one tidbit that I didn't know about (typical) and was really pleased to learn: "Formerly with the SEC, Michelle Bond's new title with Ripple is 'Global Head of Government Relations."

I think with all that's going on - Ripple's long involvement with banks and regulators, lobbying, progress on the Token Taxonomy Act and onboarding SEC team members, etc. - the security issue of lore will be revised and become a thing of the past.Β  Love following a team that continues to get it right.Β  It makes the marathon that much easier to endure.Β 

Thanks for your consistent production and on time delivery of theΒ XRP News Update!

Edited by Roaring_Twenties

18 minutes ago, Roaring_Twenties said:

Love following a team that continues to get it right.Β 

Thanks for reading, @Roaring_Twenties and I agree about your assessment of 'team Ripple.'Β  They are composed of an amazing group of leaders. Β 

And yes - each time I sit down to report on the latest news items, it's a pleasure to research; momentum now appears to be swinging clearly in their direction, but there's still a number of miles to go in this marathon, as you put it. Β Β