Posted (edited)

no one knows.. how can we know?

We d be happy to see 1$ before 2021 , may be less or more

Edited by Baka

41 minutes ago, david_william said:

Well!! Ripple is performing really well in the crypto, several crypto experts predict that the ripple price prediction the price will rise high in the future.

I want to invest in ripple because of its prediction.

Can anyone suggest me, how high its price go?

Unfortunately no one here can accurately tell you what the price will rise to. There are many people who can provide an educated guess, but that's the best you will get. Many think it will be something like $5-$10 in the next run and then consolidation and then after that, who knows. Unfortunately the best you will get is guess work. 

In years to come we could see it reach $100, but again, pure speculation and you shouldn't invest based on what strangers on the internet tell you. Invest if you truly believe the price will go up yourself and if you feel that XRP is the right asset for you to invest in. Also, never invest more than what you can afford to lose.

11 minutes ago, JordanC said:

Unfortunately no one here can accurately tell you what the price will rise to. There are many people who can provide an educated guess, but that's the best you will get. Many think it will be something like $5-$10 in the next run and then consolidation and then after that, who knows. Unfortunately the best you will get is guess work. 

In years to come we could see it reach $100, but again, pure speculation and you shouldn't invest based on what strangers on the internet tell you. Invest if you truly believe the price will go up yourself and if you feel that XRP is the right asset for you to invest in. Also, never invest more than what you can afford to lose.

^^^^^Spot on^^^^^^^

Posted (edited)

Posted in another thread also, but whatever: 

To formulate a realistic price target for XRP we have to look at the past.

XRP has consecutively pumped to 22k sats during bull runs.

I expect BTC to breach the ATH and continue to go upwards to 30k before the masses go hysterical. At that point, BTC does a x4, effectively topping out at the 120k zone.

When we assume that XRP pumps to 22k sats yet again, that puts it around the 26 dollar range.

So my price target is between 20-26 dollars for the next bull run.

Edited by TheXRPNinja

1 hour ago, david_william said:

Well!! Ripple is performing really well in the crypto, several crypto experts predict that the ripple price prediction the price will rise high in the future.

I want to invest in ripple because of its prediction.

Can anyone suggest me, how high its price go?

another lame SEO attempt..

ban this user

I be happy than xrp in end this month on 60 cent next month july between 70 and 90 cent end of 2019 maybe new ATH for all of us🤣🤣

20 minutes ago, Viggo said:

Are you guys still buying? 

Yes, I’ll stop buying @ .50

i was reluctant to buy over .35 at one point but I can’t help buying at what I think is a cheap price