Bloomberg and SEC alum Michelle Bond joins Ripple as head of government relations

wrongbenson

Power Moves are being made here.. It is amazing how a lot of folk vested in digital assets don't get what is being done here.  The thought of a DA that runs roughshod across the land railing against regulations is Ludacris at best.  Not saying we can't have something that takes the bank fee's to a minimum and makes transaction more fluid(Hello XRP) and can even give power to non banks(Fintech industries)but man I shudder the thought of DA's moving without optimal regulations in this day and age both fintech, traditional financial institutions and especially customers need the protections.  It is more needed now than any other time since the invent of banks as we enter a new frontier of moving money and high tech stage coach robberies etc.  I for one am glad to see Ripple having the best interest of XRP at hand here. No other DA has this forward thinking going on for it and action to boot behind it.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, RikkiTikki said:

Power Moves are being made here.. It is amazing how a lot of folk vested in digital assets don't get what is being done here.  The thought of a DA that runs roughshod across the land railing against regulations is Ludacris at best.  Not saying we can't have something that takes the bank fee's to a minimum and makes transaction more fluid(Hello XRP) and can even give power to non banks(Fintech industries)but man I shudder the thought of DA's moving without optimal regulations in this day and age both fintech, traditional financial institutions and especially customers need the protections.  It is more needed now than any other time since the invent of banks as we enter a new frontier of moving money and high tech stage coach robberies etc.  I for one am glad to see Ripple having the best interest of XRP at hand here. No other DA has this forward thinking going on for it and action to boot behind it.

Exactly!!! I think too many in crypto like to invest based off of emotional proclivities and biases they have for or against certain projects rather than looking at the fundamentals (i.e. vision, leadership, community/global outreach, use-case/purpose, ecosystem, corporate/regulatory compliance etc). While one needs to believe in such said platform, one should not become so embroiled or tethered to a particular project that they lose sight of the fundamentals supporting such said digital asset. With each of the aforementioned XRP checks every box!!! I use to go to various forums and blogs to educate ppl about Ripple and XRP and to dispel any FUD, but it's gotten to the point where 99% of my efforts fall on deaf ears. As a result, I've pretty much given up on trying to convince ppl or change ppl's minds.

I have resorted to Matthew 15:14  

"Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."

Let the Church say Amen!!!!

38 minutes ago, IntroducingZippleszRapid said:

I get the feeling that the Libra launch will initiate / fast track a lot of things for Ripple now. A Western Union announcement would not shock me at this point.

I think FB better worry about the global financial regulating bodies who are not to keen on their Libra platform.

I hope all these new hires with 6-7 digits salaries make a difference and bring XRP to masses. I suppose they all go to Ripple thinking it will succeed (and probably have better info than we do) . Remember guys, we are all paying for this.

2 hours ago, AlvaroXRP said:

I hope all these new hires with 6-7 digits salaries make a difference and bring XRP to masses. I suppose they all go to Ripple thinking it will succeed (and probably have better info than we do) . Remember guys, we are all paying for this.

Let’s join hands and sing together! 

Arise ye workers from your slumbers
Arise ye prisoners of want
For reason in revolt now thunders
And at last ends the age of cant.
Away with all your superstitions
Servile masses arise, arise
We’ll change henceforth the old tradition
And spurn the dust to win the prize.

Refrain: 
So comrades, come rally
And the last fight let us face
The Internationale unites the human race.

5 hours ago, AlvaroXRP said:

You choose the invest in XRP. In order to bridge the gap of communication and education to the institutional players you have to have those who are well verse in their language!! 

"Remember guys, we are all paying for this."

Hell, I hope not, I still have to pay "Uncle Sam" $1100 for my student loans!!! I guess, we can borrow it from China....:rofl: :biggrin: