How long till GoogleCoin, AppleCoin, AmazonCoin? What aggressive partnership/acquisition will Ripple make next? Games changing quick...

1 minute ago, EXARRPEE said:

The Big Boys are making their plays into Crypto and Crypto is buying its way into the Big Boy club. It's certainly going to be an entertaining. 1 thing is certain it's going to make people more aware of Crypto. Adoption is going to get supercharged but who knows which way the winds will blow.

Sorry mate, but what the heck has to do the topic's title with what you wrote here!?

9 minutes ago, EXARRPEE said:

The Big Boys are making their plays into Crypto and Crypto is buying its way into the Big Boy club. It's certainly going to be an entertaining. 1 thing is certain it's going to make people more aware of Crypto. Adoption is going to get supercharged but who knows which way the winds will blow.

Be a Big boy and dont be scared :punish:

5 minutes ago, PlanK said:

Ripple will buy Google.

Yes, that's right.  You heard it here first.

Ripple will BUY Google.

This news was so important I decided to bypass the twittercesspool and bring it to you directly on the forum.

Be carefull! In few min we'll read in twitter that an insider in xrpchat declared that google's acquisition by ripple it's a done deal!

hummm should I do it!?:P

46 minutes ago, Yodaxrp said:

Sorry mate, but what the heck has to do the topic's title with what you wrote here!?

Two new things happened in the last two days. Top Crypto De Facto Governing Body (Ripple) bought its way into a big value exchange network (GPI) to leverage it's tech/DA (XRP). And a big Fortune 500 Tech Company (FB) dropped a white paper founding a new DA (Libra) leveraging a massive network. Lines are being drawn. Are the Google, Amazon, Netflix, going to join or drop their own white papers. What will Ripple purchase next? Goodwill (DonorsChoose) Network access (GPI)? The war chest is growing. These aren't the same plays being base in 2017/2018.

*Being made.

Edited by EXARRPEE
25 minutes ago, PlanK said:

Ripple will buy Google.

Yes, that's right.  You heard it here first.

Ripple will BUY Google.

This news was so important I decided to bypass the twittercesspool and bring it to you directly on the forum.

Careful that's how rumors are started.

There has to be a line drawn at some point. First mover advantage must be a thing. This is going to get more and more complicated if more and more country-size corporations as far as wealth just keep rolling out credit systems posed as underbanking mechanisms. 

6 minutes ago, SevenBees said:

There has to be a line drawn at some point. First mover advantage must be a thing. This is going to get more and more complicated if more and more country-size corporations as far as wealth just keep rolling out credit systems posed as underbanking mechanisms. 

Yeah it would be nice if there was a bridge currency that could exchange value between all of them.

8 minutes ago, EXARRPEE said:

Yeah it would be nice if there was a bridge currency that could exchange value between all of them.

I prefer Bridge Asset. Assets can bridge like rewards and token credits.

3 minutes ago, SevenBees said:

I prefer Bridge Asset. Assets can bridge like rewards and token credits.

My apologies. All the jargon is new to me, still working out all the crypto, asset, coin, block chain, token, currency details. Trying to cram the new tech ideas into old definitions is difficult.