fero

Are whales real or is it just an excuse we tell ourselve to feel better about not mooning?s

I guess the Wales want to drive the price down to buy some more for "moon time".

Honestly don't know but this is just so depressing to see, I'm in XRP since early 2017 and here for a long while but this isn't normal...
Who want's to sell with that kind of progress.... ???

1 minute ago, MisterRipple said:

I guess the Wales want to drive the price down to buy some more for "moon time".

Honestly don't know but this is just so depressing to see, I'm in XRP since early 2017 and here for a long while but this isn't normal...
Who want's to sell with that kind of progress.... ???

I will admit I don't fully understand why we don't experience positive movement with excellent new yet watch crapcoins start at .0002 and then settle up and around $6 on no news at all.

However, I not selling my bags and continue to buy when I can. I have no desire to unload before 5-10 years.  I also got in early 2017.

2 hours ago, Viggo said:

The whales are Ripple them selv selling of billions in XRP! 

Pretty strong claim. unless you are simply referring to the systematic sales of the monthly escrow and subsequent return of unsold/unused XRP to be locked up again in escrow.

6 hours ago, itcdominic said:

I will admit I don't fully understand why we don't experience positive movement with excellent new yet watch crapcoins start at .0002 and then settle up and around $6 on no news at all.

However, I not selling my bags and continue to buy when I can. I have no desire to unload before 5-10 years.  I also got in early 2017.

I’ve answered this question many times over the last 18 months it’s the escrow sales that constantly expand the supply. Not complicated. 

Posted (edited)

I think a lot of the price dynamic has to do with the actual volume of coins. Such a large amount needs a lot of investment money to procure a change in price. According to coinmarket cap, Bitcoin has a circulating supply of 17,766,637 compared to ethereum at 106,546,127. And with ripple at 42,501,950,124. Ethereum circulating volume divides into xrp circulation volume at about 400. Xrp volume is an increase of 40,000.00 % above ethereum volume.

Edited by Titties123

8 hours ago, fero said:

Are whales real or is it just an excuse we tell ourselves to feel better about not mooning? 

Are there people out there with Millions of different kinds of cryptocurrency units...?

No