Moneygram MGI up 153% after Ripple XRP Partnership announcement

35 minutes ago, musclehog said:

Wall Street and co so aware of ripples capability and potential that the stock bumped 153%. That’s a big deal. That means ripple is not some weird block chain company. It means they know very well what ripple and Xrp are. 

This is a dumb response... Ofcourse they know what Ripple and XRP are... 

9 minutes ago, Paramas said:

This is a dumb response... Ofcourse they know what Ripple and XRP are... 

BuT tHe pRiCe iSnT mOvINg

im highlighting just how significant ripple are. It’s not a dumb response. You should be grateful you are in my presence. You should be grateful you can purchase Xrp at such a cheap price. You should be thankful that brad garlinghouse and co have this **** locked down. Don’t disrespect me you worm.

I know what Litecoin is but I never invested in that **** coin. Doesn't mean that because Wall St. knows Ripple that they are investing. They invest over time, awaiting for the perfect momentum. Lower your voice for I can probably buy your whole neighbourhood.

2 minutes ago, Paramas said:

I know what Litecoin is but I never invested in that **** coin. Doesn't mean that because Wall St. knows Ripple that they are investing. They invest over time, awaiting for the perfect momentum. Lower your voice for I can probably buy your whole neighbourhood.

You can brad gargling house on my nuts 

2 hours ago, musclehog said:

wall street is obviously paying very close attention to ripple. Moneygrams stock just bumped 153%...................stop fudding. 

Pretty sure that it has nothing to do with it being Ripple and more to do with the $30m (potentially $50m) cash injection that the business desperately needed. That's not to say I don't think this is a great move by Ripple. I do, and I'm sure it's going to play a part in pushing xRapid forward in terms of additional corridors and increased liquidity. Looking forward to the next year or two!

1 hour ago, LiquidGoat said:

So we don't even have a white paper and FB is already going to dominate 40% of the market...Right!

You just have to look at what weChat did in China.

FB + Whatsapp + instagram. I wouldn't bet against it unless there is a mass exodus to something else. Even Google couldn't break FB's hold on social media.

Dapps are pathetic at this point. 

FB have already seen the playbook based on what weChat did. 

Mobile apps are going to take over customer remittances. This is a given and FB is the leading contender to do so.

What's interesting is, all the remittance companies which don't have a strong presence in mobile/online are going lose market share. 

They will be pushed into places where the internet/mobile connections are slow or non existent ie., rural areas. 

That means companies Western Union etc.  are going to do more such deals with Ripple. 

These companies are not just losing customers on ease of access, but also on speed which will drive them towards Ripple or other similar tech.

Exciting times ahead.