Jump to content

Moneygram MGI up 153% after Ripple XRP Partnership announcement


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moneygram's remittance share between America and Mexico, Moneygram's and Ria's share is as high as 16% and 13% in 2017 respectively (total 29%) https://imgur.com/a/CNn70 Moneygram share of money

if only XRP will respond in kind

I closed out an old Groupon position I had and rolled it into MGI last week to play the rumor. Basically made back what I lost on Groupon in a day.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Grey said:

Time to buy some Moneygram stocks

Nah that was 24 hours ago....    :) 

But yeah...  I think they might now show a nice turn of growth in their price...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Moneygram's remittance share between America and Mexico, Moneygram's and Ria's share is as high as 16% and 13% in 2017 respectively (total 29%)
https://imgur.com/a/CNn70

Moneygram share of money transfer in Africa
24%
https://imgur.com/a/fVRYZ

Moneygram and PayPal are partners
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20121022005443/en/MoneyGram-PayPal-Agreement-Brings-Online-Physical-Worlds

Moneygram is also partner with Facebook.
https://www.moneygram.com/us/en/how-to-send-money/send-money-with-moneygram-sendbot

Moneygram is also partner with Walmart.
https://walmart.moneygram.com/walmart/us/en/

Moneygrams are found everywhere in the world.
https://t.co/suh7Rpg3yn

Edited by jabit
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.