I ordered $20 XRP through Shapeshift and still doesn't show in my GateHub account (Solved)

pengler

I'm a noob. I just signed up today on GateHub, activated my account and ordered $20 XRP through ShapeShift and nothing appears on my wallet.

ShapeShift transaction: https://shapeshift.io/#/status/ed4c0ae6-2cf0-4de8-9025-bb449be2ce5c

Wallet Address: rnrDr6dRPdAnkCEyGEcg5axW8PDY6gnUpD

Can anybody help me out and look into this. Thanks and I apologize for inconvenience!

Update: Thanks everybody for your help. It was due to  ShapeShift's delay and the transaction has now been confirmed!

Edited by pengler

Shapeshift has never worked for me. It takes them a day to return your funds. I did a trial to see if it had improved a couple of weeks ago and they claimed after I bugged them on twitter and email that the system had an "intermittent error". You might want to try an alternative option or try again later. 

Make sure you email shapeshift about your transaction. 

Edited by MundoXRP

Yeah thanks a lot everybody. I emailed their Support and has just confirmed the exchange. I was just scared and I don't think I'm going to use ShapeShift to order Ripple again!

Thanks again! :)

Edited by pengler

Hi all,

I am running into a similar issue. I converted BTC to 50XRP through shapeshift and I have yet to receive it. When I check bithomp, nothing shows up, when I check my address with the tool on ripple.com it says account does not exist.

I ordered the XRP about 12 hours ago, the BTC side has hundreds of confirmations. But the XRP has yet to show up and my account remains unactivated.

Any ideas?

I am using Rippex desktop client.

And I concur... shapeshift is not the most reliable, though I have had fine success with other crypto conversions between the oldest of cryptos, seems the newer cryptos aren't fully integrated.

Edited by Librecrypto

I had this problem the last few days as well. There seems to be a lot of problems with shapeshift especially with ETH. It  worries me that shapeshift has been hacked from the inside before. I will not be using their service anymore.  

2 hours ago, Veteralist said:

I had this problem the last few days as well. There seems to be a lot of problems with shapeshift especially with ETH. It  worries me that shapeshift has been hacked from the inside before. I will not be using their service anymore.  

i have never had a problem useing shapeshift , yes they were hacked from the inside about a year ago the employee was caught 

and erik voorhees put three hundred thousand dollars of his own money back in the business so the initial shareholders

would not be affected ,   i trust them completely .