Sign in to follow this  
itcdominic

I can't wait to see the Bitcoin Maxi's jumping ship when....

.......Ripple is publicly confirmed as the new standard for doing what they said they could do, and FI's validate the relationships that have been kept under wraps.....I think we will see people jumping on in mass.

This is why I keep an eye on the XRP volumes and charts.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I can't wait till I'm not down like 60-70% with XRP

Did you buy in near the ATH?

Edited by Sirbergan

2 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

My DCA is .86, so I guess 50% would be more accurate. I'm used to saying 60-70% since that's what it was for the longest time. 

Bought lower myself, then started gambling with leverages :D I'm sure you'll do better than me long term.

42 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

.......Ripple is publicly confirmed as the new standard for doing what they said they could do, and FI's validate the relationships that have been kept under wraps.....I think we will see people jumping on in mass.

This is why I keep an eye on the XRP volumes and charts.

And what does bitso volume tell you?

BTC maxis won't jump ship and buy XRP. Even if XRP becomes a worldwide standard (a very bold claim) they won't start fomoing. Just like XRP maxis won't start buying BTC like crazy just because the price is increasing. You'd need new, fresh money for a price jump.

2 minutes ago, Yodaxrp said:

Fomo money wouldn't last long...what we actually need are tons of utility induced volume, otherwise imo no party.

Yup, that's true as well. For a long term price increase you'd need market makers buying up and holding XRP (banks won't hold XRP anytime soon)