Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Trentsteel said:

All alts are dead in the water, got to accept, when BTC wants to party., sometimes it likes to do it on its own

 

and thats why I bought some,😬

At this pace we will see 12K ++ in 11hours. I will reach for some more XRP tomorrow as well....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a balance between demand and supply in a crazy manipulated market. Anybody claiming to know exactly why is talking BS.  So here I go, lol: - BTC down, alts down - BTC climbing, alt

Back from the grave 6 month ago. BTC is now 10k XRP 27c. Lol..

Funny that when xrp goes up it is due to utility and potential, when it is others then it is manipulation

  • 7 months later...
On 2/10/2020 at 5:56 AM, FreedomGundam said:

Back from the grave 6 month ago. BTC is now 10k XRP 27c.

Lol..

Last summer all top ten coins did pretty well except xrp and now the same thing is happening because all top ten coins are doing well

since the beginning of this year, except xrp.....again! Now some may say that xrp did go up 25- 30% this year, but it's still not even near

the 33 cents from januari 2019 and should have bin at least 1 dollar by now, so what is holding xrp from going up with the rest?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, retep said:

Last summer all top ten coins did pretty well except xrp and now the same thing is happening because all top ten coins are doing well

since the beginning of this year, except xrp.....again! Now some may say that xrp did go up 25- 30% this year, but it's still not even near

the 33 cents from januari 2019 and should have bin at least 1 dollar by now, so what is holding xrp from going up with the rest?

 

 

No volume, no interest, too much supply, too much dumping. That's about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LetHerRip said:

No volume, no interest, too much supply, too much dumping. That's about it.

volume is good,

interest in ODL and XRP ecosystem is growing exponentially,

there never has been any dumping (other than by whales like Jed) and distribution has been reduced to near zero

100 billion is less than will be needed for the job XRP is designed for, the remaining 50 billion are locked in escrow and are being released to help the ecosystem grow and expand.

What is your problem?  You invested in a project which is going very very well.  There is no other project in blockchain that is even 10% of the success of Team Ripple/XRP.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let see in another 6 months from now. Are we seeing any movement? or still stuck in the 30's.

I think it's pretty easy to make any price surge. It belongs to any commodity and any item available in the market.

"Cut the supply" That's it.

and there also another thing to make any price plunge.

"pump the supply"

It's economics 101.

 

And we can see what will happen to XRP.

Your choice gentleman.

B)

I've made my choice.

PS: $LINK also good coin. (DYOR)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, it takes a reasonable amount of efforts and patience to hold XRP as it trades sideways most of the time. XRP is probably the most boring DA out there.

However you better get ready for epic appreciation and when (not IF, but when) it happens XRP will leave all (majority for sure) other DA behind in terms of % price growth.

Its difficult to say when exactly will that epic XRP price growth commence, but my gut feeling tells me that it will be close to to BTC reaching its ATH (my guess is late 2020 - 1H2021). If you have a look at XRP price behaviour it was only once, in 2015 i guess, when it appreciated not linked to BTC run for its ATH.

I agree with @Julian_Williams that adoption goes quite well, but it does not matter yet if we talk about XRP price rise.

Jed's dumping will not matter during the next epic XRP price rise.

What matters, as of today, in this wild market are: cycles, psychology of trading/investments and BTC ATH. That is it.

When the next XRP price rise kicks in no one will moan about Jed or Ripple IPO or supply or adoption being slow or fast. Everyone will be nice and smiling here wishing good night to one another or asking how did you sleep at night, etc. I saw that in 2017 here.

Stay calm and patient or sell otherwise.

It looks like XRP investor has suffered the worst during the last couple of years.

And yes: DYOR, do not invest more than you can afford to loose, have your exit strategy ready and stick to it. 

And yes 2: make sure your mind is not obnubilated by XRP price rise - i.e. do not wait for XXX pricing, don't get caught.

Not a financial advise. DYOR.

Cheers)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, WillGetThere said:

Guys, it takes a reasonable amount of efforts and patience to hold XRP as it trades sideways most of the time. XRP is probably the most boring DA out there.

However you better get ready for epic appreciation and when (not IF, but when) it happens XRP will leave all (majority for sure) other DA behind in terms of % price growth.

Its difficult to say when exactly will that epic XRP price growth commence, but my gut feeling tells me that it will be close to to BTC reaching its ATH (my guess is late 2020 - 1H2021). If you have a look at XRP price behaviour it was only once, in 2015 i guess, when it appreciated not linked to BTC run for its ATH.

I agree with @Julian_Williams that adoption goes quite well, but it does not matter yet if we talk about XRP price rise.

Jed's dumping will not matter during the next epic XRP price rise.

What matters, as of today, in this wild market are: cycles, psychology of trading/investments and BTC ATH. That is it.

When the next XRP price rise kicks in no one will moan about Jed or Ripple IPO or supply or adoption being slow or fast. Everyone will be nice and smiling here wishing good night to one another or asking how did you sleep at night, etc. I saw that in 2017 here.

Stay calm and patient or sell otherwise.

It looks like XRP investor has suffered the worst during the last couple of years.

And yes: DYOR, do not invest more than you can afford to loose, have your exit strategy ready and stick to it. 

And yes 2: make sure your mind is not obnubilated by XRP price rise - i.e. do not wait for XXX pricing, don't get caught.

Not a financial advise. DYOR.

Cheers)

 

I don't know how many people own xrp, but i'm sure that there are hundreds of thousants who bought a little all the way to a big stash,

so let's say that xrp would go up to 100 dollars, then the world would be flooded with an entire army of new millionairs including myself

and i find it hard to believe that will ever happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, retep said:

I don't know how many people own xrp, but i'm sure that there are hundreds of thousants who bought a little all the way to a big stash,

so let's say that xrp would go up to 100 dollars, then the world would be flooded with an entire army of new millionairs including myself

and i find it hard to believe that will ever happen.

"Some analysts estimate that thanks to the stock options the company gave to early employees, Microsoft had created three billionaires and as many as 12,000 millionaires by 2005. And even for those who didn't quite get to those heights, the rewards were huge."

https://www.businessinsider.com/microsoft-millionaires-who-spent-their-money-magnificently-2015-8

 

This is Microsoft alone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, retep said:

I don't know how many people own xrp, but i'm sure that there are hundreds of thousants who bought a little all the way to a big stash,

so let's say that xrp would go up to 100 dollars, then the world would be flooded with an entire army of new millionairs including myself

and i find it hard to believe that will ever happen.

It won’t, most will sell before realising it’s true worth 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, QWE said:

"Some analysts estimate that thanks to the stock options the company gave to early employees, Microsoft had created three billionaires and as many as 12,000 millionaires by 2005. And even for those who didn't quite get to those heights, the rewards were huge."

https://www.businessinsider.com/microsoft-millionaires-who-spent-their-money-magnificently-2015-8

 

This is Microsoft alone.

And how many years did it took to have 12000 millionaires? Let's say that xrp would hit 100 dollars by the end of this year,

then there would be tens of thousants people who become a millionaire in the shortest period of time ever.

Sure alot of people would sell waaaaay before that 100 dollars, but there will be thousants of people who keep on hodl

until that 100 dollar is reached, and that sounds very unrealistic imo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.